Chapter 2

Percy (Annabeth will be later on!)

 Continued from last chapter

Our house was two floors and my room and Annabeth's (which were right next to each other) was on the second floor. We walked up the steps and were met with three rooms. Paul's room and my mom's room were downstairs. Two of the three upstairs were mine and Annabeth's and the other one, slightly smaller than a real room, was my mom's study. Annabeth would love that place.

I opened the door to her room and she gasped. I tried not to smile. The walls were gray with owls on them and there was a huge desk filled with all her stuff and blueprints (I kinda raided the Athena cabin. Well, not me but I was in charge of it) and some other braniac stuff were there. (Again, the Athena cabin. Bless Travis and Connor. Actually don't!) The bed, was a mix of silver and white swirls, so it looked really cool. There was also a little door connecting to the bathroom. 

"Percy!" she gasped. "Did you design this?"

I smiled and said (very sarcastically) "No, Annabeth. Miniature aliens from Mars did it. Yeah, I did it. What do you think?"

"I think it's awesome! But how did you get my stuff?"

Luckily Connor and Travis had prepared me for this. So I gave my ready-made lie. "I asked Malcomn to give me your stuff. He agreed when I told him the reason," I said solemnly.

"Mhmm. Got it. Let's see your room now."

We exited the room and went right next door. Annabeth grinned when she realized our rooms were right next to each other. She opened the door and took a survey of the room.  It had ocean blue walls with green tridents on it. I had a desk too but not a mega-large one like Annabeth. There was a bed stand with all my fave stuff on it and on the floor were a heap of clothes. 

"Oops," I said, bending to pick them up. "Forgot about those." I tossed them in the laundry bin and said, "Why don't you go to your room? Dinner's gonna be ready soon. Your nose will tell!"

~~~

Annabeth 

Percy left me in a room for a while! I was so excited!  A whole summer with him.... What more can I ask? Till dinner came around, I decided to get familiar with the room. There was a closet in one side of the rooms with full sized mirrors on the doors. I opened them and, of course, it was empty. I opened my suitcase and started putting my clothes in. 

Just as I had finished organizing my closet, Percy's mom shouted, "Dinner's ready!" So I went downstairs. On the dining table was a huge lasagna and a big pot with a soup ladle in it. There were plates and bowls at one end of the table.

But that what wasn't caught my attention. You see, above the sink, was a small window. And that window was open. And there was an owl sticking it's head in while Ms. Jackson was reading a letter which the owl had delivered and was petting it. I was totally confused and that's something I rarely admit. 

I walked up to Ms. Jackson and the owl. It rubbed it's wing against me affectionately and looked (if owls could do that) at me with approval. I guess it's because I'm the daughter of Athena. It also nipped at my owl earrings.  I laughed. I thought it was absolutely adorable. Just then Percy came in.

"Hey, mom," he said casually. "Dinner smells gre-" He stopped in mid-sentence. "Is that an owl?" he mouthed to me.

I shrugged in the universal, I don't know! 

Percy came and wanted to pet the owl, too. But when he tried, the owl nipped at him and flew away and perched on my shoulder. I laughed again. "I guess the owl doesn't like you. Cause you're the son of Poseidon."

"Stupid owl," he muttered quietly, but not that low that I couldn't hear it. I needed to know what the owl was doing here so I decided to ask Ms. Jackson. "Er, what's an owl doing here and why is it carrying a letter for you Ms. Jackson?"

She looked up from her letter. "Oh, it's a letter from Hogwarts."

"What's Hogwarts, Ms. Jackson?"

"Wise Girl doesn't know something?" said Percy, with mock astonishment in his voice.

"Seaweed Brain!"

"Both of you! Stop it! Hogwarts is a school of magic, Annabeth. It's in England. Witches and wizards go there for training, much like how you go to Camp-Half Blood. This letter says that you two should come to the school," said Ms. Jackson.

"What?" me and Percy said in unision.

"How could I be a wizard?"

"How could I be a witch?"

"Well, to answer Percy's question my parents were a wizard and a mortal and they had two kids. My sister is a witch and she has finished her training at Hogwarts and now works in the Mininstry of magic. You must have gotten her wizarding genes. Annabeth, Chiron agreed it would be best if both of you attended so Hecate will bless you so you go as well."

"That's so cool!" I said. Now, I'm a demigod and a witch! Can we tell people over there that we're demigods?"

"I would rather have you not, but if you make some close friends you may."

"Wait up, mom," Percy said; "You said it's in England. How do we get there?"

"Well, there they travel by broomstick. There's also a game with broomsticks, kinda like basketball. You'll love it. I have two old broomsticks in the basement. Oh, and you need to pack your trunk. It's a boarding school, after all," Ms. Jackson said.

Hey, next chapter's up! I'm sorry it's short and it took a long time but my school is piling me with homework! Next chapter will be up after Halloween. I'm so excited! Oh, and whoever comments, votes or adds it to their reading list, will get a dedication. And I'll probably fan them, too. So please comment and vote! I don't own Percy Jacson or Harry Potter. I wish I did. :(