Go South

Yukiteru's POV
I was sitting in my tent when someone opened it, it was Yukimo "Hey Yuki, dinners ready come and eat!" She smiles and I get up to see they made soup "It's my famous Chicken soup, it's good so eat up!" She says then begins to chow down.

"Sometimes I question why I'm every dating you, also what's our plan in the morning?" Alex asked her and she swallowed before talking.

"First off Rude, secondly, tomorrow we head to Sapporo, I heard there's a certain kid there that we need." She grins.

Alex sighs "Reisuke Houjou?" He asks her and she nods her head.

"Alright then, tomorrow we leave, I'm good with that." Akise agrees and everyone looks at me "Are you coming Yukiteru?" Akise asks me and I face them.

"Well yeah, I mean I don't have anywhere to really go...." I reply as I continue to eat my soup.

"Great then it's settled!" Yukimo claps her hands together "Tomorrow we officially start our journey! To save the world!" Yukimo eats up then begins to go off somewhere.

"Where are you going?" Alex asks her.

"To explore duh!" Yukimo rushes off to explore.

A few hours later
Yukimo's POV
It was official I was lost and could not find the camp, shoot how do I alway get in these situations? I thought then heard rustling in the bushes then saw my future diary said I'll get stabbed by Yuno.

So I grab my gun that I carry with me and shoot at the bush, suddenly she pops out of it and tries to jab a knife in me, from instinct I grab her hand and twist her arm "AHHHHHHH!" She yells in agony, that's when I see Yuki, Akise, and Alex come up from the small hill to see where the yelling had came from.

"Well don't try and stab me then!" I yell at her and she growls and elbows me and swings at me cutting my chin "Shit!" I swore then Alex yelled.

"YUKIMO HERE!" He throws me my scythe, my favourite weapon to use.....

I grab it and swing it constantly at Yuno because that's what my diary told me to do of course.

"YOU STOLE MY YUKI!" Yuno rages.

"Hun I didn't steal myself." I jokingly said because my name had Yuki in it too.

"Wait, what?" She stood there confused so I stopped too, to have a moment to explain to her.

"Well you see the joke is, my name is Yukimo, it has Yuki in it too, I know you're talking about Yukiteru, but I thought I'd just mess with you for fun." I explain and she looks at the ground to think about it then let's out a small chuckle.

"Not gonna lie that's pretty funny." She compliments.

"Why thank you.......Now where were we?" I said bringing up my scythe, and she brings up a knife and we continue to fight for a bit.

She swings her knife to my neck but I duck down and then kick her in the ankles causing her to fall on her back and down the hill, as she tumbled, I raised my scythe and brought it down. She of course managed to dodge it somehow "Yukimo need help?!" I heard Akise ask.

"You guys go pack the stuff I'll distract her." I say grabbing some dust from the dirt ground and then throwing it in her eyes.

"AHHHHHH!" She yells in pain, and I go in for the kill, but somehow she knew I was coming and moved to the side causing me to fall face first on the ground and break my nose.

No ones POV
While Yukimo and Yuno continue to fight, the boys begin to pack up the stuff "You two keep heading south of here until you find an abandoned orphanage, me, Yukimo, and some of our other friends set up a camp there." Alex says.

"What about you?" Yukiteru asks.

"I'm going to get Yukimo, don't stop running you two, we promise will make it out, tell a small femboy named Lee that you two were sent by me." He says and pushes them south form where they were.

Akise and Yukiteru reluctantly go south running for the horizon.

A few minutes later Yukiteru was getting tired and his legs were aching "Here let me carry you." Akise offers and Yukiteru looks at him and gulps.

"......Are you sure.....it would just slow you down." Yukiteru looks away still thinking about their kiss they shared at the rubble, where they met Yukimo for the first time....

It's not that Yuki didn't enjoy it, but the fact that he didn't really have romantic feelings for Akise that way....he was bisexual, never told Yuno that or she'd freak and get way more obsessive...,

"You won't slow us down, I just wanna help." He says, then notices the discomfort on Yuki's face ".....If you didn't want me to carry you the Keats you could've said was no....." Akise sighs and continues walking forward and Yuki follows him.

After a few they come face to face with a orphanage, in a clearing in a forest, of course still surrounded by huge trees, and it was surrounded by a metal wall and barbed wire, with sand bags, it was like an army base....".....Hello?" Yuki calls out "We're looking for a guy named Lee, Alex sent us." He explains.

"So Big old Al sent you here huh?" They heard a voice say but couldn't tell where it was coming from so they looked all around "......BEHIND YOU!! DUMB ASSES!"