"I'd best head back, you coming?" It was a welcoming question that he never left out. His dark eyes glimmered with hope as he watched his friend hesitate, it was rare she actually tagged along.

An inner battle fought within the petite girl, she was exhausted and she knew heading back to the factory there'd be no chance of getting in a good nap. Not with the constant daylight. It also saved Sweet Pea a trip, so she found herself nodding.

"As long as I get to drive."

Sweet Pea rolled his eyes but nonetheless handed over his classic matte helmet as the pair headed out. The action earned himself a playful nudge from Toni, the girl rushing over to clamber onto the bike ten times her size. Sweet Pea not far behind, feeling a slight pinch of embarrassment having to sit on the back.

"If we crash, you owe me whatever money we make tonight." He muttered warily as he placed his hands in a respectable position around her waist. He felt the brunette laugh heavily at his words.

"If we crash, it'll be because you barely fit on the back of this thing. Who knew you were such a giraffe."

"You're the one who stole my seat, it should be your tiny ass sitting back here." The boy protested, his brown eyes glancing around cautiously. "Now drive, I can't have hot girls seeing me sitting on the back like this. It's not good for my bad boy rep."

"Bad boy? You sleep with a stuffed animal." The brunette mocked, lurching forward as Sweet Pea shoved her; without having to look she knew there was an embarrassing blush across his cheeks. "Okay, okay. I'm leaving, keep your pants on."

[x]

It was the cluster of drunken young adults, loud crappy music and the sight of scattered red cups that were certainly not good for the environment, that made Toni groan in regret. Her head falling back on her seat, lolling her head to the side to see Sweet Pea watching her with a raised brow. The two had borrowed Fang's truck for the night, knowing travelling home on a motorbike at who knows what hour might not be such a good idea. It wasn't like he was using it anyway.

"Just think of it as a...business meeting. We're here for clients, not fun." The dark haired boy tried to offer her, but it didn't make her feel any better.

The pair filed out of the truck, Sweet Pea straightening his leather jacket, wearing his gang symbol with pride. Toni had stuck with whatever had been least filthy at that moment, thankfully she had clothes she kept at Fangs place. A loose band tee beneath her own Southside Serpents jacket paired with a pair of ripped black jeans and a beanie - to hide the fact that she was too lazy to do her hair.

The music seemed to escape from every open window or door, the beat felt so strong it made her skin tingle. The floor thumping beneath her feet, how no-one called the cops on these things, Toni would never know. As she looked to her side, she saw Sweet Pea send her a curt nod before heading up stairs that she'd hear creak if the music wasn't filling her ears from all angles.

The state of the house made Toni feel sorry for whoever was left to clean it all up. Her mind fell upon the times when she'd be one of the girls lounging on a couch, flirting with every girl that looked in her direction, too fucked up to even fathom what she was saying or doing. The thought made her take in a breath, gathering herself as she made her way into the kitchen.

Toni felt a wave of relief when she noticed the lack of people, just a huddle of seemingly sober enough boys, and two women chatting away against the counter. Neither looked in her direction, not that she expected them to. The brunette forced her feet towards the beer cooler, snatching up a red cup and pouring the bitter contents in.