This is where things get serious

The sky began losing its colour as the day passed, her arm was gravely injured as the war commenced. The numbers of dead comrades began increasing, every Amanto seemed to replace their place in the battle.

Her eyes stared coldly at the group of Amanto that approached her immediately cutting them down. No matter how many times she would cut them down, it seemed like their numbers wouldn't decrease. The numbers of these Amano were possibly more than the population of earth and there were in war with just half of them.

She glanced behind her taking notice of the long-haired male, cutting down a few Amanto attacking them, it felt good to know that he wasn't one of the comrades that had fallen. Though the other three were nowhere to be seen.

She did not speak a word to him and he was also quiet in such a critical situation, their eyes met during the fight and gave each other a nod before they both went all out. They continued to cut down many of the invaders, not stopping to take a break. Blood splattered everywhere, none of the Amanto able to cut them.

She took notice of the decrease in Amanto and increased her pace to get rid of them.

Soon enough it was just her and the long-haired male standing in the middle of many dead Amanto, there were still a lot more. She let out a large sigh, "They just keep getting bigger in numbers, huh?"

Katsura stood behind her in the same state as she was, tired and barely standing, "We'll finish with them soon enough,"

She prepared her sword a smirk coming onto her face, "Never heard you say better words, Zura."

The man smirked imitating her current position gripping the hilt of his sword tightly. It seemed like everything was slowly passing by as they both took off to attack. A smirk came to her face once she heard him yell from the other side of the battlefield, "It's not Zura, it's Katsura!"

---

Edo. Nothing really interesting goes on here, all that does occur are explosions, police sirens, some shoplifting, and different breeds of Madao's crawling about looking for money. After that interesting ending last chapter, she had spoken to Shinsuke about her proposal, and honestly, he knew how to keep a woman satisfied. He left her a little task before she returned to the planet of the Samurai, a small job really, and it was already over and done with.

The sound of shattering glass could be heard as it made her stop to search for the noise, only to find a group of citizens staring at the commotion in front of them. She pushed her way through the crowd curious about what or who could've have caused such a commotion. Once she reached the very front of the crowd she could see two white figured fighting it out with their fists. A battle between an oversized dog, and a mute alien.

To some of the people there, it was a normality to see the two fight, this show and story don't need two mascots to represent it, and so having the other dead seemed like the most logical solution. Knowing the owners of the two she expected both of them to be there cheering on their pets, but both of them were nowhere to be seen. That was when she heard an acquainted voice call, "Elizabeth!"

Oh, how much fun will she have teasing the naïve man.

Her head moved towards where she heard the voice call, a smirk plastered on her face. Though, that smile of hers slowly faded away after taking notice of his appearance. Hair tied to the side in a womanly fashion, make up placed perfectly on top of a once dull face, the clothing... What could she say? He dressed better than she ever will. The man's eyes moved from his partner to the woman staring blankly at him, all concern about his partner; gone, "It's not Zura, its Zurako."