Sometimes making new friends isn't as easy as it seems

Chapter Eight

Sometimes making new friends isn't as easy as it seems

"Oi, Gintoki, what nonsense are you saying," The young boy argued his long hair tied back away from his face, as sweat began coming down his face, "It's obvious that I beat you."

"No, that was a fraud, I fell down protecting the ant shelter that was going to be destroyed by your wooden sword," The silver headed perm spoke bluntly, his pinky finger up his nose.

"Ahahahah, Gintoki, you lost this time," The brunette with a perm said with his signature laugh that everyone seemed to want to remove from existence, "You'll win again next time."

"Like I said, I did not lose to Zura –"

" – It's not Zura, it's Katsura –"

"I was simply playing out a good deed."

"Yeah, I agree with Gintoki," The olive eyed boy spoke suddenly, "He did win something; the title of a coward,"

"What did you call me?" The silver perm said glaring at the boy, his arm stretched for his collar, but the boy move directions making the silver headed perm miss his attempt to grab him.

As Gintoki's attempts begin to fail one by one, he eventually was able to grab a collar, not the collar, "Listen up, I'm no – Oh, it's just you."

The girl gave him a blank stare, looking at the others clearly understanding the situation, "I'm guessing Gintoki lost to Zura –"

" – It's not Zura, it's Katsura –"

"And he is trying to cover up his loss by 'protecting an ant hill', am I wrong?"

"Ahaha, he got it right!" The brunette perm spoke, making the girl tilt her head slightly, before shrugging off his mistake.

"Pretty much settles it, I'm the winner." The ponytailed male looked at Gintoki with a smug smile, "Even he knows it."

There it is again, that same mistake, then she sighed letting it slide for now until they realize, "I'm pretty sure he just siding with you because I ate half of his breakfast this morning."

That's the third mistake, and that was half the reason she did so. The boy that she expected most not to say the mistake opened his mouth, "You idiot, It's obvious that you lost. He was simply just saying the truth to your face."

She gave them a disappointed look before laughing suddenly, all four looked at her confused to why she was laughing so suddenly, "Why're you laughing?"

"Because, you all are idiots, Tatsuma I understand. But I've known you three for far longer and you haven't realized yet?"

The guys were still a little confused by your rare outburst, "What are you talking about?"

Her laughing subsided before she spoke with a slight smile on her face, "I'm a girl."

...

...

...

"What?"

---

She sat in the room scanning the people around her, her posture to the others seemed almost perfect as an ominous aura surrounded her. Everything about the woman seemed to give them chills; they couldn't help but compare her to their boss. The both of them seem to have this strong urge to destroy, but they're not sure if they're on the same page of what they want to destroy.

The [Hair Colour] woman looked at the three in the room, they seem to be a little hesitant about starting a conversation with her. She couldn't blame them, she knows how she can be; her excitement was stressing them out.

She felt the need to start the conversation, maybe tease them a little while she's at it. She changed her posture into a comfortable one, "I've heard quite a lot from the three of you, including Okada Nizou,"

There wasn't a reply from the other three, she knew that the man with the headphones couldn't hear her deliberately. While the other two seem to glance at each other with discomfort on their faces. Shinsuke told her about Matako Kijima and her infatuation with him, it's valuable information for someone like herself. There was also Henpeita Takechi, the feminist that likes children, she didn't need Shinsuke to tell her. The familiar vermilion girl told her about the Benizakura incident, and how she met the two.

She already came up with a new method to tease the two of them, as for Bansai Kawakami, she might have another fun method to mess with him.

Now, it's either she messes with one of them now or mess with the whole lot.

Honestly, why does she even bother wondering, she already knows what she was going to do the minute she entered the room.

She stood up from her spot, as she stretched her body. She looked towards the three other members in the room her expression bored and a little bothered, "I'll just say this," She began her cold eyes staring down at them, "If you get in my way don't expect to come out alive, you're lucky that you're not my enemies,"

With that, she left the room with a little smirk on her lips. She knows that they were probably going to avoid her for a while, so why not mislead her personality in front of them.

As she walked down the hallway she took notice of a certain dark headed man, "Oh, Shinsuke, fancy seeing you still here? Didn't you say you had somewhere to be?"

The male let a puff of smoke leave his lips seeing as his old friend is somehow making herself comfortable on his ship. He's known her long enough to know that she was up to no good; he already knows about that whole fiasco with the silver headed perm. She was a sadist, what more could he say.

He looked at the [Hair Colour] woman, "I finished early," He stated bluntly, he didn't need to ask about her meeting the rest of Kiheitai. He could already hear the blond and lolicon – or commonly known as pedophile – arguing from where he was standing.

"The fun has already started," He could hear the [Hair Colour] woman say as he noted a hint of mischievousness gleaming in her heterochromatic eyes. He knew right then and there that she already had a plan to tease the other members of the ship.

She quickly linked her arm around the dark headed males, though he didn't seem fazed by it, making her disappointed. She could hear the others approach from behind them, she leaned close to his ear, "Play along," She whispered.

Curious on how it will end he decided to go along with her little act, it was obvious that the other three decided to hide behind the wall, from the sound of shuffling footsteps. The heterochromatic woman leaned her head on his shoulder, "Shinsuke, let's get us some drinks, I want to catch up on lost times," She said a mischievous smirk on her face though she was a little dissatisfied with his lack of reaction.

He didn't say a word he simply nodded his head at her suggestion. She wanted to turn around a laugh at the faces of his comrades, they didn't expect their boss to agree so easily to the offer. While the two males were shocked from disbelief, the sole female out of the three seemed a little furious to see another woman link her arms around her boss.

She wanted to spy on the both of them, she didn't want anything sexual to occur while they were together. The thing about this trio is that once Matako Kijima is set on something, the other two have no other choice but to tag along, or be forced to go along. [Name] and Shinsuke walked into one of the rooms, the woman knew that she was being followed by the other three. The man beside her didn't seem to care as he went along her little act.

One of the servants, walked up to the both of them as he bowed his head in respect, "Is there anything I could get you, Lord Takasugi?"

The man glanced up at the servant before closing his eyes, "Double the usual would suffice,"

She noticed the servant glance down at her, she honestly wasn't good with alcohol so she decided to ask for her favorite beverages, "I'll have a couple cartons of milk,"

What came next to her strong temptation to tease was her love for milk, her refrigerator would be where she usually stored the countless cartons of milk, and most definitely, cake. She didn't mind the strange look she received from the servant as he made his way to the kitchen to get them their request.

She let go of the older man's arm looking around the room, she didn't expect to see much in the room but it was well decorated and quite traditional. He sat down on one of the seat cushions as a small table was prepared next to him, where else would he throw out the remains of his pipe, "Double the usual, huh? I'm assuming sake is involved,"

All he could do was give her a slight smirk as he finally opened his mouth to say, "We won't have enough cartons of milk to satisfy your monstrous stomach,"

"Are you trying to insult me?" She stated, sitting on the cushion across of him, "Even if you tried it wouldn't be a lie,"

With that last statement, she stopped herself from saying anything further, almost forgetting about the other three that followed them. That's when the door slid open as the servant placed a miniature table before them with their requests on the table, she could only see four cartons, but she could live with that.

She opened up one of the cartons and began chugging down the cold substance, she's always thought milk was better than any kind of alcoholic beverage, mostly because of her tolerance towards alcohol. She put down the now empty carton of milk that she just finished, "We still haven't sorted out my conditions on joining you,"

Her conditions really didn't consist of her constantly staying by his side, rather, she wanted to do some work on earth. She wanted to mess around with as many people as she could, the other three boys of the joui being one of the many. She looked at the only visible eye he had and said, "I'll be staying on Earth for personal entertainment, but call me if you want me to start a massacre,"

He didn't seem to mind her decisions, he took a long drag from his pipe locking his eyes with hers. The white puff of smoke left his lips as he let a smirk come on his lips, "Have it your way,"

The heterochromatic female felt satisfied with his answer. Now was her opportunity to mess around with the other members, she got up from her seat across of him and moved to an empty seat next to him. A smirk came on her lips as she wrapped her arms around his arm, then she began saying, "While I stay her for the time being, why don't we spend more and more time together? I'm sure that you have nothing better to do,"

In that moment the blond was about the barge in and yell at the [Hair Colour] woman to get her hands off her 'Lord Shinsuke', but she was held back by the other two there, who were beginning to be interested in the situation at hand. The heterochromatic female didn't want to stop this little act she put up so she kept it up, she looked towards the little peep hole and winked at the blonde woman, who was about to break down the door.

Unexpectedly, they all heard a reply from the one-eyed man, "Sounds interesting,"

His hand slipped onto the woman's cheek as a little smirk was forming on his lips as he brought them closer to her own. She couldn't say that she wasn't surprised, really, she didn't expect it. Though she recovered quickly a smirk visible as they closed the gap between their lips, and no, this was not considered cheating, the silver perm was manipulated into joining her in her little act.

The three people hiding widened their eyes, this was truly unexpected. Despite that they decided to leave the two alone, besides Matako was a frozen statue seeing as her precious 'Lord Shinsuke' was tainted with the lips of a devil.

Once they had left she looked at the peephole they were looking through, "Would you look at that? They left, how boring though your acting skills are quite impressiv–"

His lips found hers once more synchronizing perfectly together, she didn't expect to be surprised a second time, but she returned the favor. He leaned her down onto the ground as his lips moved slowly against her own. Seems like things were getting a little more interesting around here. His lips retreated from her own as he said, "You seem to be losing your own touch, getting a little rusty, are we?"

She looked up at him amusement in her eyes, "This is just the beginning. Let's take it to another level, shall we?"

"Interesting suggestion,"

That was all he had to say.