That's an order *Hotchner* || Smut

"I have some news. Since Garcia and Reid are no longer working for the BAU, I feel like for some of us a little familiarity will be good. Now some of you know this person really well, and some of you will get to know him. He will be your new unit chief-"

"Hotch?!" I hear JJ cutting off Prentiss, the director of the FBI. JJ jumps surprised from her chair at the round table as a man enters the room and so is Rossi. I look at Alvez and Matt and they look just as confused as I am as we all thought JJ would be our unit chief. I am the newest member of the team as I've only started working for the BAU two weeks ago, but JJ was the one running the team and it's a bit weird seeing a new unit chief standing before us.

"Hello everyone. I'm Aaron Hotchner, it's so good seeing a few familiar faces. For those of you who don't know me, we'll have a lot of time to get to know each other, but we have a case so I say we should get started." He speaks and Prentiss smiles.

"Well, it seems like you have it all under control." She says to Hotchner and then turns to us. "I'll leave you in good hands. You've heard your chief, you have a new case and I expect nothing but good results." She adds before leaving the room. I am shook. I watch this man like a ghost because when I was in school he was the reason I started studying criminology and body language. He was the one who solved the case of my best friend and ever since then I've followed his career for so long.

"Aaron, is so good to see you. How's Jack?" Rossi shakes his hand and pulls him into a hug.
"You too, Dave. Oh let's just say that it was easier when he wasn't a teenager." This man cracks a smile as he hugs Rossi, and I feel my heart beating uncontrollably fast. He is the reason I am standing in the BAU right now and now I get to actually work with him.

"Sir, it's a pleasure to meet you." Matt stands up and shakes his hand. I was so sad when he was placed into protective custody and I wonder if everything is alright now.
"Oh please, call me Hotch." He shakes Luke's hand too and I smile watching him in awe. He is the Aaron Hotchner, the profiler who put behind bars more criminals than I could remember.

"Dr. Y/L/N, I've heard a lot of great things about you." He shakes my hand with a smile on his face and I am completely lost as he already knew my name.
"Sir, it's an honor, sir." I babble shaking his firm hand.
"Please, no formalities, we're a team." He speaks and I nod.

***
It's been four months since we got a new unit chief and in the first month whenever he entered the room, I started acting like an adolescent girl, a shy one to be exact. My voice was cracking, I felt my cheeks flooded with redness whenever he talked to me. I tried masking it with make up and my knowledge of body language, but there were quite a few times I was caught off guard. I came to master my attraction to my boss, but whenever I feel like I've buried it deep down, he pairs me with him. He's really making this impossible for me.

"So Y/n, anything you want to tell me?" JJ smiles like a fox making her way towards me.

"I don't follow." I say trying to hide a smile as I pour myself a cup of coffee.

"Ok, if that's how you want to play it. A little advice tho, don't bury your feelings to the point you start lying to yourself. There will come a day when you will ask yourself what if I did something about it then." JJ says and I know she's talking about Dr Spencer Reid. I've heard the rumors about them, but I never thought they were true.

"I thought inter team profiling was not allowed." I say still not facing her as I put some sugar in my coffee.

"I'm not profiling. I'm just here as a friend." She says and I sigh nodding as I turn around.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask and she smiles.

"Maybe not to the rest of the team, but I've seen this before." She almost whispers and I nod. "Oh and I've seen the way he looks at you and trust me he's trying harder than you to hide his attraction." She tells me and I try not to comment anything else as we walk towards the round table.