7│WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS

Start from the beginning

Joey rolled his eyes. "Well, Chandler's old roommate was Jewish, and these are the only candles we have. So, Happy Hanukkah, everyone."

"Ew, look. Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles," Phoebe called.

The friends rushed towards the window to see. They grimaced as they watched him accidentally burn himself.

"That had to hurt!" Rachel frowned.

Before they could say anything else the phone rang.

"Hello?" Monica answered the phone, "It's Chandler! Are you okay? What? I have no idea what you just said. Joey?"

Monica waved him over and handed him the phone.

"What's up man? Oh my God! He's trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!" Joey grinned.

The friends had decided to gather around the couch and wait out the blackout. They'd gone from playing board games to discussing their sex lives.

"Okay, I'll go," Monica smiled, "Senior year of college, on a pool table."

"Whoa!" Everyone cheered for her.

"That's my sister," Ross huffed.

"Okay, my weirdest place would have to be the women's room on the second floor of the New York City public library," Joey smirked.

"Oh my God! What were you doing in a library?" Monica teased him.

Veronica hid her face in Joey's shoulder to stifle her laugh.

"Pheebs, what about you?" Joey changed the subject with an eye roll.

"Milwaukee," She said.

"Ross?"

"Disneyland, 1989, 'It's a Small World After All.'"

"No way!" The friends gasped.

Ross smirked. "The ride broke down. So, Carol and I went behind a couple of those mechanical Dutch children... Then they fixed the ride, and we were asked never to return to the Magic Kingdom."

"What about you Ronnie?" Joey looked down at the girl cuddled up to him.

Rachel scoffed. "Give her a minute to choose which one was the weirdest place she'd done it."

"Hey! It's not that bad, I mean it was just a roof, a plane," Veronica trailed off as she thought, "Okay, so maybe it is kinda a lot. But the weirdest has to be freshman year of college in the Dean's office. No, wait, definitely the police station!"

The friends watched her with wide eyes as she smiled innocently.

"Rachel, your turn," Veronica smirked.

Rachel shook her head. "Oh come on, I already went."

"You did not go!" Monica scoffed.

"Come on," Everyone was begging by now.

Well, except for Veronica. She already knew all the interesting details or lack thereof in Rachel's case.

"Oh, alright. The weirdest place would have to be," Rachel sighed, "Oh, the foot of the bed."

"Step back," Ross laughed.

"We have a winner!" Joey teased.

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Look Ross, I'm telling you, she has no idea what you're thinking. If you don't ask her out soon you're going to end up stuck in the zone forever," Joey explained.