In the name of love - Diavolo x reader

Começar do início

''I am. Goodnight, Lord Diavolo.'' You smile softly. He looks like he wants to say something, but instead he just tells you goodnight before leaving. You enter your room, but sleeping? No, you couldn't. Diavolo's words made you remember that you don't have anything to wear for the party, and even though that wasn't the worst problem in the world, you still didn't want to embarrass yourself.

Looking at your sleeping roommates - Simeon and Asmodeus, you stay still for a moment before heading to Asmo's bed, shaking his shoulders softly. 

''Asmo.. Asmo, wake up!'' You whisper as loudly as you can, shaking his shoulders harder now.

''Leave me alone...Need my beauty sleep..'' The demon mumbles sleepily, turning to the other side.

''Asmo, please!'' You sigh deeply, staring at his back. Perhaps the idea you had was far from the greatest.. ''Sweet, charming Asmodeus.. You won't leave a friend in a trouble, will you?'' You try one last time. Surprisingly-or not, the brown haired demon slowly rolls onto his back, opening his eyes and looking up at you with tired look.

''Trouble..?'' He yawns, pulling himself up in a sitting pose.

''Uh, well.. It's not exactly a trouble, I just.. uh.. I don't have what to wear for the party, and I have no idea where to get anything..'' You sigh, looking down in embarrassment.

''And that's really something to wake me up for?''Asmodeus rolls his eyes, but few seconds later a grin appears on his lips. ''I got you figured out! You're trying to impress someone, aren't you?'' His smirk grows bigger as you blush.

''It's not what you think..'' You mumble shyly, but Asmodeus doesn't really listen. It's a surprise how fast he gets dressed before he grabs your hand, a mischievous look in his eyes. ''Have you ever gone to shopping in middle of the night? Me neither, but this sounds like fun..'' He smiles before you make your way out of the room together. 

It takes a while to sneak out of the house - even longer while to get to the shopping centre and back before anyone could notice your disappear, but you're both satisfied. You're unsure how Asmodeus could explain those 7 shopping bags he got if anybody asked him, but as for you, he generously paid for your dress, as well as insisted on getting few other things for you. 

In other words, it was obvious that neither of you got much of sleep during the night, but you were too nervous, and excited in a way to complain about that. It was already the time you had to go downstairs. Asmodeus had already left as he wanted to ensure everyone would see his beauty first, so you were left in the company of the angel.

You glanced at the mirror before leaving the room with Simeon, chattering about how the party could turn out like. You were dressed in a long, f/c dress that had long sleeves, lace top and flowy skirt part, as well as exposed back and a slit on the side, exposing a part of your leg as you walked. It wasn't exactly your type of a dress, however after Asmo's endless talks of how whoever you liked wouldn't be able to take his eyes off you, you ended up getting it. Your hair was tied into a fancy knot with few shorter strands framing your face, and you had beautiful, long earrings to complete the look.

The ballroom looked even better than you could imagine - starting from the golden interrior and ending with the many snack tables and live music, it looked like you had gotten inside a fairytale.

''Y/n, woaaah! You look great!'' You turn around as you hear Leviathan's voice behind you. EVen though he's in his demon form, he still manages to blush. ''I mean..uh.. better than usual normies.'' He looks away, making you chuckle at the awkwardness.

''Thank you, Levi.'' You giggle, looking at Lucifer as he shows up next to you.

''Diavolo's speech is about to start, so you better shut up and move..'' He says in his usual monotone voice. Led by the demon brothers, you take a spot in the front, looking at the podium Diavolo is standing at. It's the first time when you see him in his demon form and with so much of his body being revealed. If it wasn't for the black fluffy thing around his shoulders, his whole upper body would be exposed. Those black and golden markings on his body, and those wings and horns..