Chapter 16

1 year later

(Rin pov)

It's been a year since everything has happened and things have been great. It took a bit of time for things to get back to normal with people forgetting the hunt for the 'new' Demon King. And also getting over Yukio's death. But I know I'll always have him with me. I have great family and friends. I am officially mates with Amaimon as he marked me as his. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm also helping out dad with exorcisms. I help Mephisto with paperwork. I help Amaimon do... Well uh... Amaimon things. I have fun with him, he picked up a hobby of drawing, I'm happy he finally got a hobby. Amaimon will sometimes come help me and dad with exorcisms too. I always have someone to rely on and they have me.

"RIN GET BACK HERE YOY LITTLE RASCAL!!!" Right now I'm running away from Amaimon as I stole his secret candy stash that he has hidden from me. "NEVER-" I fell as I bumped into something or rather someone. I looked up to see a scary grinning Mephisto. "You're getting punishment little brother." He spoke evilly. I got ready for his scary punishment that I knew all to well.

"AHAHAHA!!! STOP!!! THAT- THAT T-TICK-LES!!! HAHAHA!!" I continued to laugh as I was tickled to death by Mephisto and Amaimon watching while eating candy and throwing it in my face to show he won.

It was these times I loved and I want to fill them in my memory for the rest of my eternal life.

And if anyone dares to hurt my family again then they will go against me. The Candy Demon, The 9th King.

290 words