Chapter 6

So I was gonna update all day today after school but... I went out with my friend so I've got 2 hours to publish as many chapters of stories I can and add to death bed and other stories in my drafts.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

(Yukio pov)

I was on my way back to the dorms when I saw Shiro heading towards me. "Yukio can I talk to you for a second?" Shiro asked in his concerned voice. 'What would he want to talk about? There's nothing to be concerned about' I thought as I nodded for him to continue. "Rin-" at that point I rolled my eyes at the name of my broth- No. No brother of mine will be gay and a fucking demon! without even realising "why did you just roll your eyes?" I quickly realized my mistake and tried to put on my happy face but I knew dad wouldn't fall for that. "Uhh... Um... No reason" I said frantically looking for around for an answer that I'd hopefully see. "Yukio" my dad said sternly. I looked at him then my went dull. "It's nothing" 'I could just tell him it's not like he's going to rage at me' I look at him and sigh. "It's cause Rin's fucking gay and a fucking demon. FOR GOD SAKE HOW CAN YOU PUT UP WITH THAT GAY DEMON SHIT!"

(Rin pov)

"It's cause of Rin" I could only manage to work out those words but then came the shouting. I was hidden just at the corner of the door to our classroom. "FOR GOD SAKE HOW CAN YOU PUT UP WITH THAT GAY DEMON SHIT!" I heard the shouting and I knew the voice was Yukio's. Tears streamed down my eyes I didn't even try to stop them. I heard skin go against skin I looked back and saw Yukio had his face turned and dad his hand in a position that promoted that he had just slapped someone. "What is wrong with you? He's supposed to be your brother, twin for that fact. And you treat him like this?" Shiro said with a calm voice but you could hear the anger in his voice loud and clear, I think there was a hint of disappointment there too. Shiro caught me looking and instantly softened his look and started to walk towards me. I wanted to run, I wanted to run away and hide and never be found but my legs wouldn't move, it was like they wanted dad to comfort me. I wanted that too but I also wanted to hide.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I hadn't registered the arms around me, hugging me close. I started to cry even more and hide my face further in to the chest of my dad. My dad began to whisper soothing words to me as an act of comfort. I wrapped my arms around him and held in tight as if I let go I would have no-one left to comfort me. "Shhh, it's ok I'm not going anywhere" Shiro said as he started to stroke my light blue charmed hair.

Time skip

(Rin pov)

After I had burst into tears I was brought to Mephisto's office were Amaimon and Mephisto were. Me, Mephisto, Amaimon and dad talked for about two or three hours of just random stuff. I and Amaimon did have a little fight over candy it was quite funny to everyone but not me and Amaimon, it was serious to us.

Flashback

(Third person pov)

"So Rin what candy is the best?" dad asked me, I turned to him and thought for a moment. "I would have to say that the best sweet is..." I thought for a bit longer. "Gummies or candy floss. They're the best" "LIE!" Amaimon shouted at my answer. "Lollypops are the best!" "NO!" I shouted at Amaimon's comment. "Gummies are better!" I shouted back as me and Amaimon got out of our chairs and went up to each other and started yelling more. Mephisto grew more annoyed and Shiro was just watching this wanting to laugh at the demon kings childish actions. "You're both such children" Shiro said under his breath. Suddenly all our shouting stopped Shiro looked at me and Amaimon to see why we stopped all of a sudden. Both of us were now facing Shiro with annoyed and angry faces. "Children?" We asked annoyed but yet it sounded a little sadistic. "BITCH!" Amaimon shouted, "WE'RE NOT CHILDREN!"I shouted "Yes you are. Both of you are very childish" Mephisto said calmly looking at them with his usual sadistic grin. "We aren't childish" I whined. Amaimon just walked over to the corner and hugged Behemoth and was just surrounded by a sulking and sad aura. I just sat in my chair crossing my arms and sulking and slouching on the chair. Shiro gave a laugh "HMMPFF!" I replied to his laughter in more pouting and angry and annoyed looks. 

Flashback end

Let's just say I don't plan on getting into a fight with Amaimon in public ever again. (At one point writing this I thought: What would happen if I joined this fanfic with 'His Lust'. I don't even know why) I and Amaimon started talking again afterward and eventually fell asleep. We fell asleep in a tree with my sitting in between Amaimon's legs. He was actually very comfortable. I and Amaimon also talked about everything that happened that day and how Yukio had treated me. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I'm very sorry this chapter is so short and doesn't have the conversation with Rin and Amaimon I just want to update as many stories as I can today. I'm mainly focusing on one story to try finish one or two before I bring gout anymore and I've got 3 stories in drafts at the moment and I've got a teaser for death bed coming today!