Chapter 10

(Mephisto pov)

Rin killed Yukio.

How is this possible?

Well when your darker demon side takes over you have no control unless you have had training on how to and Rin has had no training at all. Rin will have no memory of what happened unless Hsi darker side gives him the memories or someone tells him and he will automatically get the memories. That's why I'm also worried because when a demon king kills the always leave something behind so I know that Rin has left something candy themed. I'm going to see Yukio's body right now to inspect and see. If they figure out it was Rin they'll tell him and he'll get the memories back and I don't want him living with that guilt so I want to do everything I can to protect him from the truth we all fear for him to know.

I also fear him finding out because it will hurt him a lot and what happens when a demon is hurt a lot? Their dark demon side comes our and since Rin will be very hurt his dark demons side rampage could go on for days, weeks, months, maybe years. Until Rin can forgive himself for what he has done Rin's darker side will remain in control.

(Third person pov)

At an investigation room

"It seems that the body of Yukio was not only gutted but then refilled with candy." An exorcist said sitting across the table from Shiro. "We know it was a demon king and so we think there is a new demon king, one that has to do with candy." The exorcist explained, Shiro sat shocked as he knew who the exorcist was talking about. "So we have to be careful because the demon king could be anybody and could be in any persons body." Shiro sat shocked but knew he has to respond to seem normal. "U-Understood..." But he couldn't help a little stutter but hoped the exorcist would pass by on it. "Good, you're free to go sir." The exorcist politely said as Shiro was a higher rank the him. Shiro was the paladin and he knew he would be sent on this case on a matter of days. Possibly hours.

(Shiro pov)

Why was Rin's reasoning for killing his own brother? His own brother for god sake! I know Yukio was mean to him but that is no reason to kill. And your own brother! Your brother! Rin killed his own fucking brother! I think Rin may have just overlapped Yukio's bad behaviour. And Yukio's was bad for hating his own brother but Rin has just killed him.

I need to find Rin and find him now. I need to talk to him about what has happened.

Time skip

(Rin pov)

"RIN!" I heard an angry yell from a voice that sounded like dad's. I turned around to see a raging father. "D-Dad?" I questioned as he came up to me getting angrier at my innocent questioning voice. In fact I was innocent. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!" He yelled in anger at me. I was shocked and scared at what was happening, dad was never one to get angry so something really bad mist have happened. But he's asking me, what have I done that's really bad?... Nothing that I can think of.

"W-What... What did I-I d-do?..." I questioned a little scared. "WHAT THE HELL SO NOW YOU'RE PLAYING DUMB AT THIS?!" He yelled getting more angry, if that was even possible. I stood there confused on what was going on and was frightened at the angry man that I call dad in front of me. "This isn't a matter to play dumb at." He said trying to compose himself again. "I don't understand what did I do?" I asked feeling a little more confident as I did not feel as frightened. "Fine if you're going to be that cruel and not own up to your own mistake I'll tell you." What he told me next shocked me. "You killed Yukio, your little brother."

Hours later

(Third person pov)

Shiro was in the room with Mephisto as he wanted to talk to Shiro. "You know of the murder of Yukio correct?" Mephisto asked making sure he was caught up. "yes." Shiro said with anger. "Well you see Rin did it." "I know." Shiro said gritting his teeth to try compose himself. "You knew?..." Mephisto asked a little shocked but got right back into his composed self. "He wouldn't even own up to it." What Shiro said terrified Mephisto and Amaimon who was standing beside his older brother. "Don't tell me... You told him? Please don't say that you've told him..." Mephisto asked getting ready for the worst. "Yes, he killed Hsi brother and my son for god sake!" "NO!" Mephisto shouted and this took Shiro by surprise. "What?" Shiro asked wanting to know why the demon headmaster had gotten angry all of a sudden. "When a demon is hurt bad their darker demon side will take control, most demons learn to control this at a young age but when at an older age it is almost impossible to tame to your level. Rin's darker demon took control and commited the crime." This information shocked Shiro but it didn't exactly pass by good, as Shiro thought Rin should at least own up to his actions, but he can't...

"But the problem is, when the darker demon side is in control you don't remember a thing." Mephisto explained. "Wait so I just... Raged at Rin for something he doesn't know he did..." Shiro said less of a question. "Yes but when you tell the person what they did they will get the memories back or the darker demon can give the memories back. But if Rin has his memories back now he's going to be hurt meaning... The darker demon will be in control..." Mephisto said sadly hoping that that wasn't the case. "Wait so Rin's going to be going on a rampage, how do we get him back?" Shiro asked. "Well we have to wait till Rin can forgive what he has done and realize it wasn't his fault, so in other words...

We can't..."

1049 words