Chapter 1 - Abuse.

You looked at Doflamingo as he walked in though the bars of your cage. 

"Good morning (y/n)." He said to you. You let out a growl and he laughs a bit.

"Is that anyway to treat me?" He asks and you felt his strings on your wrists tighten a bit. You froze, knowing what would happen if you fought back. Your wrists were still healing from the cuts yesterday and he refused to give you any type of clothes so you couldn't wrap the wounds. It also allows him an easy way to rape you over and over again.

"Now, tell me (y/n). Why is it your not pregnant yet?" He asks and sits down in front of your cage. You look away from him. You refused to talk with him after he kidnapped you when you were twenty. That was four years ago. He had killed your father in front of you and forced you to eat a devil fruit. He had heard a rumor that if two devil fruit users conceived a child, that child would have the power of a devil fruit. He picked you so he could see it the rumor was true or not. 

"Still not talking huh?" Doflamingo asked. You felt the string on your throat tightened and you turned and look at him.

"You know, I didn't want to waste my time with a brat like you only to have you refused to have children. You will have children with me or I will kill you and force myself on another girl to make devil fruit children." Doflamingo says and stands, leaving. You felt the stings loosen a bit but you know he will never remove them. You let out tears. 

The truth is, because of the change change fruit he made you eat, you can turn into any animal that wasn't aquatic but you can pick who and when you get pregnant. It was strange and you didn't fully under stand it either but you knew you had to escape or you would give in to him. You wiped your eyes and looked at your bleeding wrists. They were bad today, not like other days. He must really be mad. The scars on your wrists made you long to get away. To fly away. You looked from your cage and out the window. You heard foot steps and looked, seeing Doflamingo returning and his finger tips were full of string. 

"Lets try this again." He said and smiled. Your eyes grew wide in fear and back up. He laughs and lifts his hand. You feel the strings wrap around your arms and hands, tying you up. You start to struggle but they cut you a bit. He walks up, opening your cage and grabs your foot, dragging you out. He never tied your legs up so he can spread them. 

"I will get you pregnant. You will give birth to children and they will have the power of devil fruits." He said like a mad man. You gave him a glare before you brought your foot up, kicking him in the chin. You felt his strings loosen.