Chapter 15 - He's ... my lover

Start from the beginning

"Unfortunately, no."

"Then how?"

"My heart beats an unusual pace whenever I meet you and especially when you're close. Yet the unusual beat seems to be something rather right and normal. It might sound a little confusing but I don't really know it nor understand it. However, I do know that there's a strong nostalgic feeling and I can't seem to leave you alone." Yunlan moves closer so that he can tenderly kiss Shen Wei's lips before he ruin the moment himself as he sighs out loud. "Even though you like me but you're engaged --"

"I'll cancel it!" Shen Wei quickly interrupts. "The moment we return I'll tell my father to cancel it. Besides the other party hasn't respond so I can withdraw the proposal." Shen Wei is determine not to let go of Yunlan in spite of not knowing who his fiance is. 

"But wouldn't it ruin your relationship with the other party?"

"I don't know but I believe that it's better than deceiving them and live in a lie. I really can't love anyone else."

"And what if your father doesn't allow you to cancel it? What are you going to do?" Yunlan is curious on what this innocent (secret) fiance of his is going to do. Yet the answer he got is quite unexpected.

"I'll ..... I'll elope with you!"

"Seriously!?!" Yunlan was so sure that Shen Wei would say something like persuading his father or something along that line. But instead, Shen Wei becomes bold enough to elope with him!

"Of course! ..... but .... Yunlan .... are ... are you engage to anyone?"

"I don't know but when I flee from the heaven down to the mortal realm, I'm sure that I was single until a certain someone came to fetch me." In a split of a second, Yunlan decided that he wants to surprise Shen Wei later on, so he won't tell the truth. "And besides, haven't you already marked me as yours? If we compare this, your teeth would definitely make a perfect match."

Yunlan tilts his head revealing a bite mark on his neck which causes Shen Wei to goes all red since it was really his teeth. Well, when Yunlan's thrusts are hitting Shen Wei's good spot continuously, they cause him to moan uncontrollably and loudly. With the fear of being too loud, Shen Wei chomp down on Yunlan's neck to muffle the moans. This probably also stimulated something in Yunlan as his thrusts becomes even more intense. As a result, Shen Wei has to bite harder, leaving a deep bite mark. And with the slow healing rate, the mark would likely be visible for a while before it totally fade away.

Even though Shen Wei is very embarrassed at what he did, he's going to use it to his advantage. "Yes, that's right. It's my mark, so you're mine now. You are NOT allow to look at anyone else except me."

"Can we just ditch this mission and be alone somewhere?" Yunlan is weak against Shen Wei cuteness so he can't stop the urge to have Shen Wei all to himself 24/7.

"Yunlan! How could you say that? This mission is very important ..... I'm leaving you right here if you're not coming." Shen Wei jokes as he run away while secretly considering what Yunlan just said. 'Maybe we can get a place for just the two of us.'

Now that things have been cleared up to a certain point, they continue on down the corridor hand in hand. Some time after, they could see the dark end of the corridor. With their swords ready, they enter a big dark hall. The moment they step in, the corridor behind them instantly disappear and no way to exit. Yet they didn't have to wait long when a woman with short black hair in a bright red dress appear as faint candle lights start to lit around the big hall.

"Zhao Yunlan, I've expected you to reach here sooner than this. Or did your skills got all rusty?"

"Of course not. It's just that there was some accident which need to be taken care of." Yunlan is talking to the demon but his hand that's laced with Shen Wei's is pulled to his lips to give a gentle kiss. "I had a little help so it took me longer, no I mean, without the help it would've been longer."