Turns out Jins body went into shock which might've been the cause for his heart stopping.

But thankfully the doctors got his condition to stabilize.

"Can we go in and see him?" Jimin asked feeling the weight on his chest finally rise.

"Sure". The nurse smiled before excusing herself and walking away.

"Oh thank god..." Namjoon finally let out the breath that he didn't know he was holding in.

After checking up on Jin....Namjoon decided to stay with him while Jimin went to stay with Jungkook.

And that brings Jungkook to this situation where he has a needle driven through his arm.

He struggled to get up without waking Jimin up.

He opened the door slowly and noticed how quite the place was.

Only a few nurses that were on their night shifts chatting.

'For how long have I been out' Jungkook though scratching the back of his neck.

He then made his way to one of the nurses and asked her to lead him to Jins room.

~

"You almost stopped my heart today...." Namjoon sighed squeezing the olders hand gently.

"...you're one to talk...I fainted". Jungkook chuckled before closing the door slowly behind him.

"Well I'm glad you're okay...and don't worry he is stable". Namjoon smiled before making space for the younger to sit.

"When is this going to end...." Jungkook sighed hiding his face between the palms of his hands.

"I don't know...." Namjoon smiled softly rubbing the youngers back in comfort.

"Hyung....can I ask you something?" Jungkook started averting his gaze to the older.

"Sure". Namjoon smiled.

"Do you think Jin Hyung would've forgiven you for acting childishly about him lying?" Jungkook asked averting his gaze to his fidgeting fingers.

"In other words...would he forgive you for the way you reacted?" Jungkook heart beats quickened as he was too nervous to hear the question.

"I...I don't know, but I do know one thing". Namjoon smiled before placing a hand over the youngers shaking hand.

"When you truly love someone....you expect the most from them..." Namjoon started trying to calm the younger down.

"And when they don't come up to your expectations you blame them....and then realize you were to blame for putting those high expectations". Namjoon continued.

"If that person truly loves you....then they would've had high expectations for you too..." Namjoon continued before averting his gaze to Jin.

"So I think the question isn't 'is he going to forgive' it's simply 'how long will it take him to forgive'"

Namjoon then smiled at his husband and went in to give him a peck on the forehead.

"Thank you Hyung". Jungkook smiled hugging Namjoon tightly.

Namjoon was shocked at the sudden contact but he hugged back with a smile on his face.

"Ya hyung! He's a good one, you better not let him go". Jungkook grabbed Jins hand and squeezed it softly before excusing himself and rushing out the door.

On his way out he bumped into someone and they both fell but first on the cold ground.

"I'm sorry I-" Jungkook started but then he looked up and started fidgeting his fingers nervously.