Prologue

PROLOGUE
By: Mourgundy

"You will comeback right?"  A tear threatened to tear itself from her eye.

"I don't know,"  He mumbled. He touch her lips by kissing it and wiped her tears that falls through his weakened fingers.

"You need to survive  Thanatos. I can't live without you, I can't raise our child without you."  She almost whisper like a mantra. She burried her face in his chest sobbing, the pain covered all over his body.

"Shh..do not cry mahal ko, for we were fated to fight opposite sides, but I love you still. And always will."  He brushes the tears from her eyes. He takes her hand and kiss it with full of love and desire.

He touched her womb and he can feel his son kicking it.

"I give you my life, my morning sun. Magkikita tayong muli aking anak. I will promise to be there when you come out and I will be the happiest father in my century."  Tears rolled openly down his cheeks. He felt the pain in his wound as the blood comes out.

"Please.. Thanatos don't do this. Let's just go away and run from it I'm willing to die."  She said in a desperate tone.

A long moment passes as he strokes her hair in efforts to comfort her. Then he speaks in a low voice, "There is only one way to free me  of my vows, and we will be together again, I promise. Hanggang sa muli nating pagkikita mahal ko, hintayin mo ako sa ating tagpuan."