You spit on the helmet which gets you thrown to the ground. Chewie's roar can be heard in the distance as BB8 goes off with a scream.

"We have incoming at 28. 6. Move, move, move!! Scramble all squads. Repeat, scramble all squads."

The confusion starts to fill your brain. Why are the troopers suddenly getting so worried? You lift your shaking head up as you can, staring out into the sea where they're aiming.

Your eyes widen as you watch in the distance. X-Wings. But not just any X-Wings.

"P-Poe?"

BB8 tugs at you and you look over in the distance. Falcon. You look down at BB8. Is that such a good idea?

You stand to your feet and grab the saber with the force. Clicking it on and swinging it around every trooper around you before pushing every other trooper back. You and BB8 make a quick speed to the Falcon. Chewie roars as you get on it and shut it behind you.

"BB8 hold on tight because we're dumbasses in a Falcon!!"

BB8 assists himself on the copilot chair even though he has a high chance of rolling off of it. You flick the switches of the Falcon and it rises. Alerting all troopers and X-Wing fighters.

"Who the hell is that?"

POE!! He's on the speaker!! Desperately, you flick the switches to communicate before fumbling with the microphone. Putting it around your ear.

"POE!! Poe can you hear me!?"

"Y/n!?!"

BB8 lets out a scream and you laugh.

"Funny I can't fly an X-Wing but my father's ship is easy as pie!!"

"YOU'RE ALIVE!!"

The relief in Poe's voice is absolutely refreshing and gives you more confidence than you could ever believe. But now you're in some trouble.

"It's impossible to fly this thing Solo! I'm struggling to be on my own and there's no one in the ship to fire! I will distract every TIE fighter I can as long as you will cover me!!"

Should've gotten the others on board...Han is going to be pissed.

"You know I will! I have to see you as soon as this is over!!"

"You're a legend Poe!! I have so much to tell you!! I promise, I miss you!!"

Before he can say anything more, you leave him on the edge and flip the communications off. You roar around, doing flips and circles distracting all the TIE fighters by making you think you are the bigger target. Poe takes advantage to this and knocks them down in the speed of light.

"WHOO! That's one hell of a pilot!!" You hear a faint voice scream from down the bottom of the ground. You know they aren't talking about you. Poe Dameron is doing the most work.

"WHOO-HOO!" You hear Poe scream, the realization hits knowing you can still hear him and he cannot. BB8 who is beside you writhes with happiness and overjoy.