I tilt my head side to side, my thoughts suddenly thrown in a pile of mess.

I might be putting myself in a hazardous situation, but what they didn't know was that I was the real danger.

Oh boy, this pack was definitely anything but
peaceful.

___

After I had went back to my room and slept the extra hours before breakfast, I wake up the same morning to the comfort of my bed.

The bed was something I really appreciated the day I came to this pack. It made me wonder how I ever had the audacity to sleep on dirt and rocks. Every time I had waken up in the morning, my back felt impaired.

Hopping off the bed, I dress into new clothes that I stole—again—and wear my little cloak over it like usual.

Today, I gained the courage to eat with my now pack members. Maybe this time, they'd look at me at a new light and not stray away from me.

If not, then they're the ones missing.

Who wouldn't want this out-of-this world beauty—.

I roam the huge mansion and finally find my way to the dining hall. And from the looks of it, my entrance was long-overdue.

I mean, what's different?

Hundreds of heads snapped to me as if I had disturbed their peaceful meals. Damn, what happened to a new light?

I clear my throat and avoid meeting anyone's eyes as I walk to an empty seat. The room returns to light chattering and a servant simultaneously places a plate of delicious food in front of me.

"Thank you," I mutter.

"You're welcome, Miss," the lady replies before walking away. She sported a surprised expression before a genuine smile reaches her face.

I stuff down the food down my throat gratefully. When I finished, I pat my mouth with a tissue before looking up to a pair of laser beam eyes that have been boring holes on the back of my head since I entered the room. It was a miracle I was able to ignore it.

I meet Beta Felix's furious gaze.

I narrow my eyes at him and mouthed, "Bitch, what are looking at?"

My gaze travels to the seat besides him, which was an unoccupied seat. I grin at the thought of not having to suffer under Talia's presence. My wolf made sure she couldn't get up comfortably until the next week or two. Even her wolf can't heal her any faster than that.

Then, at the side of my eye, I see Theo push his plate to Cara, willing her to eat. She sat next to him.

On the Luna's seat.

Wait let me restate that.

On my seat.

Theo, you jerk.

I growl as quietly as I possibly could. But apparently, my effort went to the trash when the family next to me tensed and shakily took another bite of their pancake.