"Is that all?" He asks nonchalantly.

"No that's not all." She rolls her eyes, "I think I deserve an apology for what you said too. Just because you're mad doesn't give you the right to disrespect me constantly or try to make me feel even worse about the situation."

"You should be! Shittin' me, I ain't sugarcoating nothing."

"So you telling me that he's never gonna marry me or settle down with me because I'm not exactly what he's looking for is something you should tell your sister?"

"Yep," He didn't hesitate to answer. "I thought that shit would process through your think ass skull and bring you back to reality. You a lil' ass girl."

"This is exactly why I don't tell you anything. You never wanna sit down and talk to me you just wanna constantly throw insults at me. Once I got pregnant with Mia I was no more longer a lil kid."

"You know something, ever since momma died it's like you changed yourself. You was doing bad in school, fucking with older niggas, and disrespecting me and pops."

"You always bringing up something bout momma. Momma this, momma that. I can admit yeah I did change but I found myself. You-"

"You ain't found shit!"

"You're the one who changed. Acting like you're mad at the world and everyone around you, but you would never admit that."

"Oh so cause I'm straight up with y'all niggas. I'm mad at the world huh?" He sucked His teeth before chuckling,"Mufuckas just don't like to hear their truth. Both you and that nigga disrespected me."

"How?"

"How?" He reiterated looking at her if she was stupid. "You was throwing yo pussy at him, so of course he was gone take it. You sleep with him and don't even use protection, that's how ya ass got pregnant the first time like a dumbass and now you with your second baby and you barely even twenty one. You opened up your legs to a nigga that used to go to your fifth grade graduation all the way up until your senior one. A nigga who watched you grow up. A nigga who you said was like your brother. And now you having a baby by him. If you really thought I was gone be okay with my bestfriend fucking my sister and all that. You got me fucked up."

"Everyone makes mistakes! It's life."

"You know that shit wasn't no mistake. Lemme ask you something?"

"What."

"You think he love you or sum'n?"

"Who says I loved him?"

"That's not what I asked you. Do you think he love you?"

"He could learn to."

"So you all set for it, huh?" He crosses his arms. "Like you really wanna try to pursue some relationship with this man and raise y'all baby together huh?"

"Maybe."

"Aight cool." He nods, "You continue your fairytale with him. On momma soul, that shit y'all got will never fly with me. Y'all both some trifling muthafuckers' you can see yourself out the fuckin' door." He chucks the deuces up.

"Montana."

Montana turns around seeing Kacey there. He walks over to her before saying, "You said to talk to ha and I did. If that ain't good enough fuck it." He says walking away.

Kapri.

Kapri let Kori inside his house as she smiled taking a seat on his couch.

Today he was going to be telling her about the baby he had on the way. He wanted to be honest with her and wanted to know what she wanted to do with their relationship.