Nana kissed Skyla and her siblings before kissing her father "where's Mom?"

Areum came out of the kitchen "hey munchkin. I didn't know you were coming over."

Nana looked at her mother with teary eyes "I missed you mama. Az is keeping Sky for the weekend. we should have lunch and go shopping for Jensen soon."

Areum hugged her eldest daughter "of course we can honey. Ji you take care of my baby."

Jisung smiled "c'mon Areum you know she's my world. let's go get you some food baby and we can have a movie night."

Nana kissed Jisung "love you Ji."

Jisung and Nana left heading to the mall to grab some baby stuff and food for their movie night.

"Oh, Na Huang Nana?" A vaguely familiar voice asked.

the married couple tuned around to see Junmyeon.

Nana smiled politely "it's Han Nana now. we got married two years into collage."

"you're pregnant." Junmyeon said dumbly.

"yeah 7 months. He's our second. Skyla is with the twins. how ummm how have you been? Uncle Chan said you haven't been talking to anybody."

Junmyeon nodded "yeah after all that back when you were sixteen I kinda moved away from the boys. I live alone now. how's life treating you?"

Nana hummed "good. Jisung is an amazing husband and father. Skyla won't admit it but she's a daddy's girl."

Jisung watched as Junmyeon tried to keep the conversation going.

"Nana I'm so sorry for the way I acted for ten years. I shouldn't have taken it out on you. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm truly sorry."

"My mom didn't do anything wrong either. All she wanted was for me and my dad to meet. She never wanted to leave you. You snapped and broke her heart. My dad just happened to be there to mend the pieces. I've never seen mom as happy as she's been these last eighteen years. I've been happy too. Jisung was a big help to me when I completely shut down after the day you left."

Jisung finally spoke "baby. Hey baby you're crying. let's just go home and order take out. sorry Junmyeon she's not supposed to be under any type of stress and this conversation isn't helping."

Nana clung to her husband "take me home Jisungie. Maybe uncle Sehun and uncle Dae can come over."

Jisung kissed her head "we can call them once we get home baby. let's go."

Junmyeon sighed "I'm sorry Nana. I had no idea you felt like this."

Jisung looked at Junmyeon "she told you how she felt when she was sixteen and you broke into her house. if you wanna reconnect with her or even Areum please wait until after Jensen is born. I'm not gonna risk anything going wrong with my son because you made a huge mistake eighteen years ago."

Nana looked at Jisung wide eyed "Ji you...."

"come on baby. you need to rest. goodbye Junmyeon."

Jisung ushered Nana out of the mall to their car where she promptly broke down crying heavily.

Nana called Areum and Zitao through her tears and whined loudly until they answered.

Areum asked "munchkin what's wrong? can you stop crying and talk to us?"

Nana kept crying and hyperventilating Jisung rubbed her back and gave her a bottle of water before taking her phone "hey Ma. we ran into Junmyeon at the mall and well they spoke. he apologized but then Nana snapped. she told him how you never wanted to leave him and that you just wanted Nana and Tao to know each other. he broke your heart and Tao had been there to fix everything."