"Hi, Mrs. Crawford! Sounds delicious, I'd love some!" She smiled at mom.

"Charlie! Can you please teach this moron some manners? He drank straight from the carton again. Now I can't have the juice." I whined.

She gestured to Aaron. "This moron?" Then kissed him softly.

"Hey, Charles." Aaron smiled into the kiss.

She sat down next to him with a spoon in her hand. They then continued to share the cereal.

Charlie was Aaron's fiancé. She came over often and we all simply adored her. Personally, I was surprised my annoying-as-hell brother ended up with such an amazing girl.

Their story was super cute though. Aaron had a crush on Charlie ever since the eighth grade. At first he was too shy to ask her out because she didn't even know him then. But then one night in high school, a party they were both attending got a bit out of control so they decided to leave. But the girl who was supposed to be Charlie's ride was completely out of it. Aaron came to the rescue and offered to drive her home. They got lost for about three hours on the way because, if I haven't already mentioned it before, Aaron is a complete idiot. They ended up spending two of those three hours in a closed amusement park. As you can imagine, they both acted like idiots, running around on the rides and by the time they finally found the way and he dropped her home, Aaron had got her number. From then on they started hanging out and then eventually dating.

But the tough part came when they broke up because they both had to leave for college. She went to law school while he got into banking. Both in two different states. Both of them thought it was over until two years into college, they met by chance here in New York again when on holiday. They instantly fit together like puzzle pieces. They decided that they'd keep in touch to make it work until they both came back to New York after their education was finished. Since then, they've been engaged and inseparable.

It's the cutest thing in the world but I'd die before I let Aaron know that I find his relationship adorable, so I pretended like I was about to throw up when Aaron put a spoon of cereal in Charlie's mouth.

She, however, knew I couldn't stop squealing inside every time they were around each other because its just too frickin' adorable. Plus, I'm really close to Charlie so she could read me like an open book.

"You guys disgust me." I lied.

Charlie gave me a knowing look while Aaron stuck his tongue out at me like a child. Was he really twenty-six years old? What the hell happened to brain cells?

"Hurry up and finish your breakfast, Arya, or you'll get late for your internship." Mom said with her back towards me, whisking more eggs to make for dad, at the counter.

I looked at my plate, took a deep breath, pinched my nose to hold my breath and started shoving mouthfuls of disgusting, gooey half-fried egg into my mouth with a fork.

"Why prison, Arya?" Aaron was now speaking in his concerned-older-brother voice.

I looked up half way with my mouth full to which he screwed up his face in disgust.

I spoke in between chewing and shoving more egg into my mouth.

Aaron looked slightly confused. "What the hell are you even saying?"

"Swallow first then talk, honey." Came mom's voice.

Thanks for the tip, mom. Heh.

I quickly swallowed a whole glass of chocolate milk mom had put in front of me a few minutes ago, to drown the horrible taste of eggs. Then, I started to answer my brother's question.