: ̗̀➛ obanai catchup

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Cuddles:

Ima say...Back-To-Back.

Contact Names:
Yours: Kaburamaru Approved 🖤
His: Orochimaru's Love Child 🖤
[Is that too long?]

Nicknames:
Yours: [S/n/v = Shortened name version]
His: Guro-san

What He Likes About You:
Your badassery - I don't even know if that's a word but...Obanai likes how much of a badass you are even if you make slight mistakes here and there.

What You Like About Him:
His eyes - They're honestly really cool. I mean, seriously! Look at them!

First Kiss:
Okay, our boy Obanai here would definitely hesitate a lot so I'm guessing - with his consent of course, you'd kiss him first.
(Fyi, this happens after he's shown you his face without his mask.)
-
You'd just come home from a mission and you were exhausted. Put extra emphasis on "exhausted" if you will. So when you arrived home and saw Obanai sitting on your bed, you decided to ignore him and just plop down and relax. After a few seconds of silence, Obanai spoke,
"I um...have a question for you, S/n/v."
"What is it?" You sat up and looked at Obanai.
"I...um...I've been meaning to ask...can I...um..." Obanai couldn't complete his sentence so he pointed to his lips.
You looked at him, confused. A few seconds passed with absolute silence until you finally understood.
"Oh! Uh...sure." You smiled at Obanai.
Obanai got closer to you, a massive blush adorning his face. He grabbed onto your cheeks and got closer to your face by the second. You closed your eyes - awaiting the kiss, but it never came. You opened your eyes again and looked at Obanai who's head was on your shoulder.
"I'm sorry...I can't do it..." His words were muffled by your shoulder.
"It's okay," You smiled.
"How about...I do it?"
Obanai's face became red as hell.
"Sure..." He lifted his head off of your shoulder.
You grabbed his cheeks and planted a kiss on his lips. Obanai hugged you and buried his face in your shoulder once again.
"Thank you..."

When They Get Drunk:
Would probably be cheerful and whatnot.
-
"Do ya wanna watch some movies?" Obanai grinned.
"S-Sure," You smiled awkwardly.
"What do you wanna watch?"
"How about Dora and the Lost City of Gold??"
(im so fuvking high rn-)

Who You're Jealous Of:
Mitsuri (i feel like i've written her so many times. Mitsuri, im sorry bby T▽T)

Who They're Jealous Of:
Can't think of anyone sooo no one.

Misunderstood:
C̤̈ö̤n̤̈ẗ̤ë̤ẍ̤ẗ̤: Basically, some snarky hoe was all over your mans, you accidentally misunderstood. My condolences.
-
Obanai was walking back from a mission with you. It had gone pretty well and you were both in pretty good moods. That is until...some annoying little shvt showed up. Said little shvt came over to Obanai, acting like they both knew one another which ultimately pissed you off.
"There you are!" The squeaky voice ticked you off.
"How've you been, baby?" The hoe smirked.
You stood there, confused.
"Do you know this person?" You looked at Obanai.
"N-"
"What about last night?"(lord forgive me for that sentence-) They fluttered their eyelashes as they spoke.
You glared at both of the people in your presence.
"Listen, I don't know who you are and I couldn't care less. If you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be with my lover." Obanai glared and proceeded to take your hand and walk away.
"Sooo....who was that?" You asked, still being a bit salty.
"I don't know." Obanai sighed.
"You sure?" You looked at Obanai intently.
"Positive, S/n/v."