End

Things are evolving so quickly between Shawn and Liam, quicker than the British singer had expected. But the game needs to be stopped if he really wanted to prioritize on pursuing his career at first.

It was the 23th day of December in the evening and he was hanging out on his apartment, getting calls from his family and friends. All was planned for the celebration and it saddens him to not give himself a chance to see his best friend before they drift apart. Liam grunted annoyingly as he grabbed his phone from the center table. He finally had the courage to say what Shawn needs to know about him.

______________
To: Shawn

Hey, can we meet up? We need to talk.

______________

Liam sighed in relief as he sent the message as he placed his arms on the back of his head. A few minutes later, his phone pings.

______________
From: Shawn

Okay. My place?

______________

______________
To: Shawn

See you in 10

______________

Liam quickly grabbed his car keys and coat then walked out of his apartment. He opened his car, sat on the driver seat with the seatbelts on and started the machine. He drove to Shawn's place. His mind was a little fuzzed at the moment as he was thinking about how he will explain this to Shawn. Arriving at Shawn's hotel was somehow strange since he rarely visit the place. As he got out of his car, he put on his coat to disguise himself from the crowd. He asked where Shawn's room at the check-in table. Luckily, the concierges easily gave to him the room number. He rushed into the elevator before everyone could notice his appearance at the place. As the elevator reached the floor where the room of Shawn Mendes is, the doors opened for Liam. The British singer walks out of the elevator and proceeds to find Shawn's room number. He stopped in front of the door of his hotel room, taking a deep breath before knocking at the door three times.

"Coming!" The familiar voice said from the door behind.

Liam was trembling as he was still in the middle of his thoughts. The door opened, revealing the tall figure in his typical all black attire. The second Liam saw him, it took all his self control to not jump into his arms. Reminding him that he was still in public and no one should see him in Shawn's hotel. A few paparazzi had spotted them before but none of them made the headlines. Now that Shawn was really super famous in the world right now, every movement and every person is being photographed by the paparazzi, considering even how he breathe oxygen.

"Hi." Liam said casually.

"Hey, what brings you here?" Shawn asks, smiling from cheek to cheek. "Come."

Liam guided him into his living room, locking the doors behind them. Shawn walked over to Liam's back, hands gliding up and down to his arms and breath hitching against Liam's neck.

"Shawn, w-we need to talk." Liam stuttered.

"About what?" Shawn asks.

"...about something." Liam trailed out.

Shawn's hand glided up to Liam's neck as Shawn begin placing kisses along his neck and to his earlobe.

"Is it important?" Shawn whispered.

"Yes... Shawn can we talk in your bedroom?"

"You sure we're just gonna talk in there?" Shawn asks, lightly nipping against Liam's earlobe.