The First Poem

StoryBook19 Series or SB19 Series is a collection of fan fictions dedicated to SB19. Each book will emphasize the fictitious love story of one member. Note that the plot is only a product of my imagination and are, in no terms, related to the artists in real life.

DISCLAIMER: Photos are not mine (credits to the rightful owners), tweets are fake and edited, and the plot is purely fictional. All literary works are mine. Do not plagiarize.

SB19 Series #1: The First Poem

The characters—aside from SB19 themselves, their families and the ShowBT staff— and storyline ang purely fictitious.

INTRODUCTION

Justin De Dios has been in love with a girl he met when he was five years old. He dedicated his very first poem for the girl who caught his eye. As he ages, he continued dedicating his works, may it be art or literature, for her.

However, Reina, the woman he loves, doubted if they will work as a couple because of his fame. When she found out that her childhood crush, Justin, was famous, she thought he was just too good to be true.

Upon meeting, the two felt the same way they did when they were still kids. Despite her doubts, she gave him a chance.

But he was just too good to be true.

Two individuals who can't be happy because of toxicity. Will they just let their feelings out unspoken, or will their poems be the bridge to their happy ending and speak up their hearts?

<( ̄︶ ̄)>