But Namjoon wasn't giving up anytime soon....he didn't want to do this but now there was no other choice.

He is going to use the companies tools to track him down.

~

For these past few months Jungkooks and Taehyungs relationship grew.

After that kiss Jungkook was sure he had a thing for the older....maybe he did before he lost his memories as well?

Their relationship was still a bit complicated though since Jungkook was still confused a bit.

And plus it was all too sudden right now and he had a lot on his shoulder.

As for Taehyung he was having mixed feelings....at first he was trying to convince himself that this was all just for the mission.

That he needed to get closer to Jungkook so that they'd find information about his father.

But after a while he wasn't sure if he could keep lying to himself like that.

He knew that this time wasn't like the other times....that the feelings he had for Jungkook weren't fake...his actions towards him weren't being faked like the rest.

He was actually falling for the younger...and he knew it was both wrong and dangerous.

But he couldn't control his feelings....

"So what are we going to do today?" Jungkook asked leaning into the olders touch.

"I was thinking of going out with Yoongi today". Taehyung smiled giving the younger a soft peck.

"Oh". Jungkook whispered looking down in disappointment.

"We won't be out for long....I'll be sure to grab dinner on our way back". Taehyung chuckled at how childish Jungkook looked right now.

"Pizza?" Jungkooks eyes lit up as he sat up in excitement.

"And ice cream". Taehyung knew Jungkook too well.

"You are the best! Have fun". Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly before jumping off of the bed and going to find Jimin.

~

Jimin grabbed another rock and threw it into the lake.

Ever since that day Yoongi had been avoiding him....he doesn't even look him in the eyes.

His actions broke Jimins heart little by little....Jimin wanted to talk to someone about it.

But then he noticed how happy Jungkook was with Taehyung....he didn't want to ruin that.

He hasn't seen Jungkook this happy ever since that day a few years ago.....

He was glad the younger couldn't remember that day yet....luckily Jungkook hadn't gotten his memories back.

Only problem is Jungkook doesn't know how horrible his father really is....but that's why Jin kept him away.

Speaking of Jin....they hadn't heard a single word from him ever since that day when he fought with Namjoon.

They tried to contact him but for some reason he wouldn't answer...but they weren't that worried since it was Jin after all.

"Is he still ignoring you?" Jimin jumped at the sudden presence and threw the rock on the person on impulse.

"Careful there...I don't want to lose my face". Jungkook chuckled dodging the rock.

"Did you think I wouldn't notice if you were upset?" Jungkook added before taking a seat next to Jimin.

"I just...." Jimin started not knowing what else to say....

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've been there for you". Jungkook muttered grabbing the olders hand.

"I didn't want to bother you..." Jimin whispered leaning against the youngers shoulder.

"You'd never do that Jiminie...you know you're my brother right?" Jungkook smiled running his finger through the olders hair.

"I just don't get it...." Jimin finally mustered our after a short pause.

"Why does he keep on ignoring me....." Jimin sobbed using the hem of his sleeve to wipe off the tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Because he's a jerk". Jungkook really didn't appreciate what Yoongi was doing to Jimin.

He wanted to have a little talk with him but every time he would try Taehyung would get in the way.

"Want me to teach him a lesson?" Jungkook joked pulling up his sleeves and trying to show off his biceps.

Jimin chuckled and gave the younger a genuine smile which made Jungkook smile back.

"I miss Hyung...." Jimin muttered which made both of their smiles drop.

"Yah...I do too". Jungkook smiled sadly before feeling a sudden buzz in his pocket.

He didn't think much of it until Jimin felt the same buzz....that's when they both felt their hearts drop to their stomachs.

This wasn't just any buzz.....it was the device Jin gave them to communicate in case they were in trouble.

And since both of their buzzers were activated it only meant one thing.

It was Jin....and he was in trouble.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
__________________________________