Chapter 5

Taehyung led jeongguk to his car and sat in the back seat with him.
"i'm sorry sir." taehyung blurted out and started to questioned what happened when he entered the changing room.

jeongguk looked up at taehyung with the bottom of his checks pink from sobbing. "it's not your fault... i walked into the changing room and someone gripped me from behind, i think i passed out and when i woke up i was inside the slide with a man... he was on top of me and was sucking on my neck. i was shocked and began scratching and pushing him, that's when he ended up falling down the slide..."

taehyung patted the youngers head and again apologized before moving to the front of the car, "i'll drive you home so you can get some sleep."

it's already late so the sky was dark and jeongguk was scared, he's afraid that the man might pop out of nowhere. seeing that he's trembling, taehyung places his hand on the boys shoulders and guided him into his house.

once stepping in and turning on the lights taehyung quickly grabbed jeongguk and pushed him outside before slamming the door. he rushed him right back into his car and called the cops before driving to his own apartment. jeongguk who is now sitting in the front is frozen. who wouldn't be when their place is completely trashed and red paint splashed everywhere forming "I LOVE YOU!!"s and "i'm your biggest fan".

taehyung told the officers he was contacting that they would not be going close to the house and gave them the information of the agency to sort everything out because he truly does not have the strength to take care of jeongguk and the cops.

when they got to the apartment, tae quickly informed the manager of the situation and he was in shock but tried his best to stay calm. "i'll let the CEO know, is it ok if jeongguk stay with you for now? its late and you guys have been through a lot."