Double Tap (Roc Royal)

It's been years since mindless behavior broke up so you got curious to see what your favourite member Chresanto has been up. You go on Instagram and search for his profile and you see that he has gotten even finer over time like wine. You scroll through his profile, admiring his buff body and perfect smile. You continuously double tap his pictures as your fangirl days flash right back. After going through his profile for a bit you go to your home feed where spend a couple minutes. 

You get a notification that said Santo August requested to follow you. You freeze, not able to comprehend what was happening. You squealed and accepted it, the moment feeling surreal to you. Within the same minute of you accepting the request your phone begins to blow up. They were notifications saying that Chresanto was liking your pictures. You squealed once again, this couldn't be happening. You were about to call your bestfriend when you got a dm from Chresanto.

Santo: Hey sexy

You: Hey Chres

You let out a squeal for the third time after you sent your message.

"What the hell is going on ?", your boyfriend asked as he walked in the living room. 

"Nothing Jacob", you replied, exiting the chat quickly and putting down your phone, you couldn't let him know you were talking to his old bandmate.

He raises his brows all confused but goes to sit beside you. He puts his arm around you and starts kissing your cheek when your phone beeps because you received a notification from instagram. You glanced and saw a message from Chresanto.

Chres: I've really missed you

You unintentionally give a quick smile as you felt your cheeks get warm.

"What the fuck Y/N!", you hear Princeton blurt out, you didn't realize he was looking too

"Shit", you muttered under your breath, shit was about to go down.

Hey guys, I've decided to continue the book after many years. Please comment below, it motivates me to continue.Hope you liked the twist ;-)