39| Forever and Always

Start from the beginning

"I love it, babe. I really do." I whispered, and Roni smiled.

I pulled her onto my lap, and Roni put her arms around my neck. I slowly leaned in and kissed her. As Roni kissed me back, I rolled over and got on to of her. I pulled her sweater over her arms and threw it to the side, then immediately took off her bra. I left soft kisses on her neck at trailing down to her boob, then started sucking on it. I heard Roni moan, and I started sucking harder. When I pulled away, I revealed a large, bright red hickey.

"Shit. I didn't mean to give you a hickey." I whispered.

"Baby, it's okay. Give me more." She smirked, and I smiled.

I went to her neck, all the way down her chest, and on her stomach, stopping at her thighs. When I looked back up at her, her whole body was covered in hickeys. I pulled the zipper of Roni's skirt down, and took her skirt off. I kissed the inside of her thighs. I slowly pulled of her lace panties, and threw them behind me. I pushed two fingers in her all the way. She arched her back and moaned loudly. I slowed down and watched her.

"You have to be quieter, honey. My family is downstairs." I said, and she nodded.

I sped up just a little, and circled my thumb around her clit. I watched her every move, and seeing her biting her lip made me smile. I stopped as Roni sat up and pushed me down my back. She pulled my sweatpants off and straddled me. I grabbed a condom off my desk and ripped if open. I put it on and placed my hands on Roni's waist.

"I have no idea what I'm doing." She whispered.

"Don't worry, I'll help you out." I told her.

I positioned her over myself and slowly lowered her down until I was inside her fully. She put her hands on my chest and continued going up and down. She was moaning really loud, but I was too so I didn't care. Once I was sure Roni got the hang of it, I moved my hands from her waist and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Fuck baby, don't stop." I said.

She started slowing down, and shot her head back.

"Look at me." She stared straight into my eyes, and I'd never seen something so sexy.

"Fuck Dylan." She moaned and we came at the same time. Roni rolled onto my chest and I pulled me closer to me. Her legs were shaking, so I knew she enjoyed it, but not as much as I did.

"You're really good at that." I whispered in her ear.

"Did it feel good?" She asked me.

"It felt amazing."

We laid there for a few minutes cuddling. It was silent, but comfortable. I was rubbing her thighs and playing with her hair.

"What time is it?" She asked me.

"8:30. Why?"

"Get ready, we're going for breakfast with the gang and then I'm taking you out."

"Okay, beautiful. I won't take long."

~Roni's POV~

Dylan got up and went into his bathroom, and a few seconds later, I heard the water turn on. I laid there for a few minutes, before getting up and putting my clothes back on. We were meeting our friends at Luke's at 9:15, and so I made Dylan's bed. When he came out of the bathroom he only had on his towel.