40| A Good Ass Time

⚠️TW: THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS SELF HARM AND SUICIDE! IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, I ENCOURAGE YOU NOT TO READ THIS!!⚠️

~Roni's POV~

"Hey, is it okay if I get a ride with you today?" I asked Dylan as he answered my call.

"Baby you don't even have to ask. I'll drive you to school until I die. Your car's still in the shop?"

"'Yeah, I guess texting and driving is a stupid idea."

"Well duh. I'll be there in 15. I love you."

"I love you too. I'll see you when you get here." I said.

I hung up and walked downstairs. Still somehow being  hung over from Dylan's birthday, last night was rough. Throwing up all day, the worst headache of my 16 years of life, cramps, and mood swings, but I still had school. Ugh, school. I sat down at the table and my mom placed a plate of toast in front of me. I took a bite, and surprisingly it didn't make me want to die, so I ate it.

"How's your hangover?" McKenna asked me, and I shrugged.

"Still there, but manageable." I said, and she nodded.

"Are you sure it's just a hangover? You're not like pregnant or anything, right?" My dad asked and I shook my head.

"Oh god, let's not talk about that please." My mom said, and I agreed. I stood up and walked my plate over to the kitchen. I placed it in the sink before rinsing it off.

"Dad, any updates on my car?" I asked.

"They said it should be finished by tomorrow." He said.

"Cool, thanks. Mom, where's my lunch?"

"In the fridge." I opened the fridge, and pulled out my lunch. A sandwich, and celery sticks, so I went over to the pantry to look for another snack.

"Kenna, can I please have a juice box?" I asked, but McKenna came up behind me and flicked my arm.

"No. Those are mine and Wil's only, you're not allowed to have any. And if I find out that you even take one, I will end you." She whispered the last part.

"Geez, you are so territorial over those damn juice boxes. I'll just take a lemonade then." I mumbled, grabbing a muffin and chips out of the pantry before turning around and closing the door. I grabbed a lemonade from the fridge, then put my food in my lunchbox before putting it in my bag.

"Well  good morn family. Beautiful out today." Dylan said as he walked in through the kitchen door. Everyone said their hellos, while McKenna opted for a punch in the arm. Dylan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Good morn Dylan. Why are you so cheery today?" I asked him, and he shrugged.

"Coffee. Ready to go?" I nodded, and filled my water bottle before putting on my shoes.

"I'm going to school now. See you guys later." I called behind me.

"Roni, come home straight from school and watch your brother. McKenna has a meeting today with your father, and I'll be at the restaurant." My mom said, and I shouted a short 'Okay' before leaving.

"Wanna stop for coffee? Rumor has it that Ludwig is preparing a pop quiz." Dylan asked once we were in his car, and I nodded.

"Dude, you do not need anymore caffeine in your system right now, but me on the other hand, I desperately need some." I laughed, while Dylan just rolled his eyes at me.

"God, I hate when you call me dude. Makes me feel like your brother."

"Well, siblings don't have sex, do they?" I said as we pulled up to the coffee house.