In The Train

We are now in the train, Nik, Finnick, Jasey and I.
"Well, well, well. Here you guys are, some other troublemakers to make me go back to the worst nightmare." Finnick says sarcastically.      Finnick won the 65th Hunger Games. He's the most handsome guy I've ever met. He's so charming and smart, any girl will die to be with him. Well, if I ever want this guy, I could be dreaming. He would never want me, let alone wanting to help me win this. He has a huge guy on this team, he will definitely want to use all the sponsors for him.
"So...any advice?" Nik asked. "Well, since we are career tributes, everyone will expect you guys to join the career pack." Finnick explains, "And you shall do that. They have the most food and weapons out of anyone. They will want you, so you will join them."
"Time to eat! You guys must be starving!" Jasey announced.
"Oh yes please!" Nik shouted.
"No thank you." I replied.
"Ya same, not much of an appetite." Finnick agries.
I walk back to my quarters, but I feel like someone is following me. "Whoever you are, get ready to be punched in the face!" I scream out. No response. I turn around, my fist up and was ready to punch until Finnick stopped it.
"Well you're quite of a fighter." He adds.
I feel myself blush. WHY THE HECK AM I BLUSHING WHEN I'M NOT AT ALL INTERESTED IN HIM!!!
"Thanks..." I reply.
Finnick grabs my hand and lead me to the end of the train, where there is a window to see the view. It's beautiful. All green trees and the light blue sky.
"Here." He said, as he makes me sit down.
"Umm, thanks." I reply uncomfortable.
"You must be wondering why you are here, I just want you to know that you were very brave at the reaping. You know how traumatizing this experience is right?" He said.
I just nod.
"I know you have a older sister that won the games and I know you don't know that girl you volunteered for, don't ask how, I just know by the way you look at her." He adds.
"Ya, I know her." I correct him.
"Not that well thought." He answers with a smirk.
I nod and look at my feet.
He continues as he knows he's right. "You are brave and a fighter, I want to help you win as much as possible. You are worth saving."
He walks out of the room. I never imagined him being that kind and thoughtful. I don't know if he is saying the truth, that he wants to help me or tricking me. All I know is, as I stare in the distance, that I'm starting to love him.

Hey lovely readers! I am so sorry this chapter wasn't so long and it wasn't the best either, just because this chapter wasn't the funnest to write. I really want to thank you guys for reading my books and I'm so thankful.
I promise you guys the next chapter will be longer and better.

Thank you for reading! It seriously means a lot.

Love you guys! <3

-waterfoxle