I stepped out, dried m and put my new sat of cothes on. I put my hoodie on and ran put to Kurenai. "Your energetic today" Kurenai noted.

"Really? Never noticed" I shrugged. I sat down ad started eating my cereal. "Thank you" I said with my mouth full.

"Your welcome but don't talk with food in your mouth" she said. I nodded smiling a bit. I finished it off and placed it in the sink.

"I may be this energetic to try and forget that everyone thinks I'm a freak" I said. She frowned at me. "Well keep it up. Work hard and forget what everyone else thinks" she said.

She ruffled my hair and walked to her room. I waited as she got ready. "Alright. Ready to go?" she asked.

I nodded and put my headband on under my bangs. I put my hoodie on and fixed my ears up inside the hood.

"Lets go" I said running to the door. Kurenai chuckled and walked up to me opening the door then locking it.

We walked to the academy and I managed to catch Kurenai's hand. "Everything is going to be fine" she reasured.

I nodded and we continued walking. Kiba ran up to us with Akamaru bouncing on his head. "Hey Ichigo" he said.

"Hey Kiba. Hi Akamaru" I said. "Hi Kurenai" Kiba greeted. "Hello Kiba. Take care of Ichigo while in class alright?" she said. He nodded.

"Alright. Bye Ichigo, bye Kiba" she said waving us off. I waved at her. "Bye Kurenai" we said together.

We started walking along side eachother while people whisered about me. We walked in sync, step by step.

"Why is she here? Why our village, isn't there one for freaks?" someone asked. I looked down at my feet as people tried answering it.

We got into the classroom and I watched as Kiba ran up to his seat. I smiled at him and got tripped.

I yelped as I hit the ground and rolled next to Kiba's feet. He helped me up. "Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah" I nodded. The kids snickered at me. Kiba sat down and I sat next to him. Shikamaru walked up to us with a wave.

I smiled at him. "Hey" he greeted. "Hey" I said. "Kiba, did you get teased when you got home?" Shikamaru asked.

Kiba sighed. "Yeah, did you?" he asked. This time Shikamaru sighed. "Yeah. It was troublesome" he replied.

I sighed and placed my head my arms coverng my face. Kiba lifted my face up making my chin rest on my arms.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I sighed. "Just tired of people treating me the same" I said. They nodded and Shikamaru went to his seat as Iruka-sensei came in.

"Alright, time to anounce the teams" he said. I looked at Kiba and then at Shikamaru. I just sat there waiting and listening.

"Team 10. Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akamichi and Shikamaru Nara" he called out. I frowned and dropped my head a bit.

"Team 8. Shino Abureme, Hinata Hyuga and Kiba Inazuka"  he called out. I frowned more, if possible and dropped my head lower.

"Team 9. Kei, Katsuo and Ichigo Natsume" he called. I couldn't frown anymore but I dropped my head once moe making my forhead hit the table.

(I was having a hard time thinking of names for them so I just left it that they don't have a last name..... Uchiha_Kaida helped me with the names. Thank you Kaida-chan!)

"I'm with no one I know" I sulked. Kiba rubbed my back. "It's alright. You'll be fine" he reasured.

"We're with the freak?" one of the guys asked. I turned to Kiba witha glare. "Going to be alright huh?" I asked.