𓅿𓅿

K.TH

i woke up to feel an arm rapped around my waist. it felt comfortable. until i came to realise who it was holding me... i jumped and grabbed the pillow hitting the body that woke up almost instantly.

"taehyung! i- hmph! i cant breath" i didnt stop, "well dont sleep next to me!" jungkook then got a hold of the pillow gripping onto it so that i wouldnt keep going.

"taehyung you do need to understand that we have to work this out because im not sleeping on the couch like i did last night. we are JUST friends okay?" he said panting trying secure breath for his lungs.

i just huffed and sat down on the bed having a big headache for some reason.

"im hungry" i said pouting and laying back down. "you do know jin cooked right everyones eating down stairs." jungkook mumbled falling back asleep.

1 hour later...

jungkook and i woke up and decided to go to a homie cafe we saw when we were on our way to the mall yesterday.

their outfits 🥺✨

when they got to the cafe it was comfy with off white walls and black picnic like tables, but the small ones.

taehyung squeeled at how comfy the cafe was ran straight up to the register. jungkook just chuckled and followed along.

"hi! i would like a caramel machiatto with extra whipped cream plz!" he said squeeling. the cashier nodded and gave him a reciept with his order number on it.

the number was number 6. "number six represents venus. the planet of love, aphrodite." taehyung said giggling.

"really? i dont anything about the greek gods and godesses, how did u get so caught up in that?"

taehyung looked up shocked a bit suprised and forgetting that anyone was there at the cafe while talking to himself.

"oh- uhmm.. my mom she used to uhm love to study about that kind of stuff and she would always teach me and i enjoyed it also so we studied it together." he said smiling.

"what ever happened to your mom?" taehyung froze. "you dont have to tell me if you're not comfortable." jungkook said a little panicked.

taehyung just shook his head "she uhm she died in a car crash when i was 10." he said sighing heavily.

"oh im sorry tae-" he was then cut off "order number six!!" taehyung went and got his drink as jungkook and him went to go sit and find a seat.

about 45 mins later...

taehyung and jungkook suprisingly had a nice conversation as to what taehyung saw walk into the cafe..

irene..

taehyung then felt his heart start to race he couldnt breath right... his headache then started to come back.

"wow taehyung are you okay?" jungkook said "yeah taehyungie are you okay?" irene said walking over to me with obviously a fake pout on her lips..

"g-g-get away from me!" taehyung screamed. jungkook then looked her up and down.. she was wearing a skirt too short for her flat butt and a crop top too high up her stomach..

"excuse me i dont know who you are but can you please get away.. its his request" jungkook said trying his hardest not to lash out at her..

"but i wanna see my baby bro!!" irene said smiling. "i am NOT your brother! not after what u did to mom!" i the  felt tears start streaming down my cheeks. "mom did nothing to you! and you go and do that to her! she was- she was such a buetiful human being and no matter how mad she got at you she still- SHE STILL had faith that you still loved her! but what you did that broke her and she couldnt forgive for it! so she went out and she never came back!! its all your fault! YOUR FAULT! you might not have loved her but xiumin and i loved her! we were the only other people she had! and you go and go to dad after what you did!" taehyung was practically choking out tears by now in front of his sister.

"leave." jungkook said not caring about her anymore. she just smirked.. "have fun lil bro! be afraid though i might take this fella out of your hands like i did with suho!" she said laughing

taehyung just kept bauling his eyes out. "NO" he cried and he cried.

jungkook stayed with him the whole time...

he couldnt stand to see his friend like this...

A.N: IM BACK EVERYONE DONT WORRY NEW CHAP COMING OUT LATER TONIGHT BECAUSE WHY NOT🤡👌🏽 TY FOR ONE HUNDRED SOMETHING READS BAI no proof read💀

N: IM BACK EVERYONE DONT WORRY NEW CHAP COMING OUT LATER TONIGHT BECAUSE WHY NOT🤡👌🏽 TY FOR ONE HUNDRED SOMETHING READS BAI no proof read💀

                              ------ᗴᘜᘜIᗴ