SIXTEEN

The clock reads 08.30 A.M. I jump out from the bed and rush to brush my teeth. Proceeding to my morning routine, my phone pinged. I lift it up and unlock the screen in curiosity.

Unread message

╭⋟───────────────────────╮

Renjun:
Y/n, are you still at your bed? I'm  practicing right now.
⁰⁶•⁰⁹ A.M.

Y/n:
Don't worry about me. I'll just stay here.

╰───────────────────────⋞╯

╭⋟───────────────────────╮

Joy: 

Y/n, wanna hang out? We're free today!

Y/n:
Sure!

Joy:
Great! Make sure to come here : xxxxxxx

╰───────────────────────⋞╯

-

Meanwhile in the practice room...

"Done! Y'all can take a short break now," the instructor announced then everyone seat themselves on the floor in exhaustment.

"Thinking about Y/n?" Haechan teasingly elbowed Jisung who was staring on the wall. "No I'm not," Jisung furrowed his eyebrows at Haechan. Renjun chuckled as everyone eyed on Jisung.

-

Meanwhile in the dorm...

*Ding dong*
I pressed the doorbell and waited for any response.

"Hello Y/n!" Wendy welcomed with a smile. "Is this your dorm?" My eyes wandered around the room. "Yep!" Wendy responded and beckoned me. I followed her into the place. "I'm sorry, the space here is kind of small," Wendy lead me to the front room where the girls are. "It is, but you managed your things very neatly!" I gazed around the neatly organized shelves

"We did, but it was quite hard. We ever fought about the bedroom," Seulgi remarked.

"Y/n, come to my room!" Joy grab my hand and head towards her room, followed by the others.

"I like it! You put some pretty lights on the walls," I admired.

"Awh! Thanks."

"I keep our pictures and memorable things on this shelf," she pointed. Joy take a box from the shelf. Everyone has their eye on her as she open the box.

"Oh, these are our pre-debut pictures!" Irene smiled brightly as she take some of the pictures from the box. "You all look so pretty!" I complimented as I admire the pictures that Irene showed.

"We took this picture after the company announced our debut. But Yeri wasn't here," Irene briefly explained the picture.

"Who is this?" I pointed the group of boys standing next to the girls in the picture.

"This is NCT Dream. We took this picture after their performance," Irene explained as I locked my gaze on Renjun. He looked the same when I saw him left — back in China.

He must had worked very hard. I'm glad he become the successful idol he always wanted.

Destiny - Park Jisung FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara