Happyest day

Tim ran to Damian and marinettes room. He was going to have to distract Damian while the others set up the gala. Tim didn't understand why he,Damian's least favorite brother, was picked to distract him. Dick or marinette, his soulmate, would have been the best choice but dick was setting up and Mari was picking Chloe, Kagami and Luca up from the airport. But NOOOO it had to be him.
Tim knocked on the bedroom door, "Demon! Let's go!"
Damian came out of the room fully dressed and had a scold on his face. Marinette was behind him still asleep.
"You could have waken her, Drake." Damian hissed out. Tim nodded knowing that Damien probably had a dagger with him. The 2 boys made their way out of the manner for just in time for the others to get ready for setting up the party. Marinette woke up with a pounding headache and she ran to the bathroom knowing that she probably had morning sickness again and of course she was right after she puked in the bathroom she was she went to get ready downstairs. All the bad family was downstairs already getting ready for the party.
" Marinette, what time are you leaving to pick up Chloe Kagami and Luca from the airport?" Jason asked, " I could go with you!" Jason was the only one in the back family that knew of Meredith's pregnancy the others did it just suspect it but didn't question it further.
" don't worry Jason! I'll be absolutely fine!" She responded with a cheeky smile, knowing that Jason could never resist it.
" All right blueberry, just be careful"
Time ship cause I'm Batman
The Wayne Manor was buzzing with reporters and people for Damien's birthday. They were all dressed in beautiful dresses and suits, but the Wayne family all got theirs specially made by Marinette plus Kagami Chloe and Lucas clothing.
" everyone! Tim's car is coming up the driveway get ready to go surprise!" Selene yelled and everyone got into their place.
"3.......2.......1!"
"Surprise!!!!" They all yelled as Tim and Damian walk into the manor. The look on Damian's face was priceless. He smiled and ran into a hug with Mari because, his birthday banner read;
Happy birthday to the new dad!
Awws could be heard around the room as the two hugged and cried with joy. Never had Damian Wayne been so happy. Their soul rings glowed the brightest gold anyone had seen before, their love shown brightly.
Than Damian did something marinette would never forget......

He asked her to marry him.

And she said yes!