☯1

Luke-

"And oh my god I swear it's literally like the cupcake of my dreams. It looked so good and my mouth watered at the sight and just ugh, I don't even think I want that atl album more than I want that cupcake." Michael raved about what he liked to call his "dream cupcake".

Ever since he found that little bakery he's been going on and on about how there's this one cupcake he's just been dying to try.

He looked at us all with hope in his eyes and I chuckled, this boy has practically fell in love with a cupcake.

"Where's this cupcake place?" I ask raising an eyebrow at the boy with dyed red hair.

"It's on the corner of Anniston street and 67th, it's kinda small but it's so cute. It has all these flowers around it and oh my god don't even get me started on the boy who works there, he's so adorable I almost died. He wears these oversized sweaters and black leggings and glasses and sometimes he wears flower crowns and just aw, he's so cute you'd love him." he gushed.

"What's his name?" I asked now curious of him since Michael said "I'd love him"

"His name is Ashton, I ship it." he said

"You ship it..?" I asked confused.

Michael groaned "ugh like I ship you and Ashton. Together. Like romantically. Duh" he said rolling his eyes at me.

I raised my hands in defense chuckling at the boy "Okay okay no need to get mad at me mr.internet boy" I said laughing at michaels expression.

"Whatever. Anyway, this boy Ashton, he's like super adorable oh my god. He's super innocent looking and he always tries to make others feel better even when he's sad. You'd love him honestly. This one time when I felt sad I went to the bakery and he danced to 'Welcome to the black parade' by mcr with me, he's honestly too much.

he didn't seem bad and i got up to put on a movie and michael squealed, "oh my god, but like youre so punk looking and hes so flower child tumblry (A/N: yes i am fully aware that "tumblry" is not a real word okay lol) UGH i love it"

I chuckled at the boy and sat back down on the coach after finding nemo came on.

~ << (that is time skip)

i shot up in bed, my alarm clock beeping furiously and i groaned going to lay back down but then I remembered that it was michaels birthday and i sat back up.

i got up quickly and got dressed. what i wore was plain but jeez i put so much effort into it, ever since michael told me about that ashton boy and how cute and giggly he was, i want to meet him and see what he's like.

i dressed in my signature black skinnies, my all time low shirt, black shades, black vans, and styled my hair into a quiff. nothing less, i looked hot as hell.

i just hope ashton will think that too.

i walked to the bakery shop because the street its on is super close to where i live.

i found the bakery easily, and michael was right. the bakery was absolutely adorable. it had vines growing on it and flowers framed the shop.

when i entered the store i was greeted with the song 'honest mistake' by the bravery. (A/N: that song is literally like my favorite one.)

the store was empty except for a boy with fluffy hair reading the book 'identical' by ellen hopkins who was quietly singing along to the music.

i walked up to the counter taking out my phone and the boy looked up and put up his book, a light gasp escaping his mouth.