Chapter 8

(Y/n) pov

*That is what (Y/n) wears minus the backpack

*That is what (Y/n) wears minus the backpack. Imagine the hairstyle like that but with white hair and shr wears her moonstone too ok? Ok now to the story*

I pull into the driveway of the house and park my car. I get out and head up to the door nervous and scared. 'What if they get mad????? What if they disown me?????? Will they be happy for me?????' My thoughts say to me. I calm myself down and open the door to the house and walk in. "Hello? Mom?......dad?......Addison?......." I call out. "We're in the living room dear." My dad says. I let out a shakey breath and walk to the living room. I walk in and see all of them sitting there doing their own thing. "Hey guys. I need to tell all of y'all something." I tell them getting their attention. "Ok what is it (Y/n)?" My mom asks. I take a couple of deep breaths and quickly say "I'vefoundmypackandI'mtheirgreatalphasoI'mnolongergonnabelivinghereI'llbelivinginourden." They were all slient for a couple of minutes probably trying to realize what I said. "So..." I say. My parents let out a sigh and Addison gets up and hugs me. I hug her back. "Well we knew this day would come so that's fine dear." My mom says. Immediately it felt like a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I let out a sigh of relief. "Will you visit?" Addi asks. I smile "Of course I will." We talked some more then I had to leave so we say our 'goodbyes' and I headed out to my car. That went better than I thought it would.

That's all for chapter 8 guys hope you enjoy. See y'all in the next chapter. I love you all my little roses 💕