After all, the status of the Grind family is there, and no one has any expectations for awakening, so put this honor on Phil's head, and at the same time sell the Grinder family and Andrea, This is the most cost-effective deal for the parliament.

But the candidates for this time are all wastes that are born without accompanying beasts, which can suddenly anger the fans.

The establishment of the Valentrian Empire, and led them to resist the disaster of the world collapse, how can such a majesty make a waste to be a contractor?

Because of this news, Star Online has already become incomprehensible, and even radicals have threatened to blow up the parliament. Moreover, the heirs of the old aristocrats who followed the previous ones did not agree with the decision of the parliament.

Therefore, the parliament had to make adjustments to this selection process. They took a scale under their arm and hid it in the jungle of the capital's largest star, randomly placing candidates in the jungle.

The person who finally got the scales under his arm and succeeded in getting out of the forest will become the contractor of His Majesty. All the processes selected at the same time will be broadcast live through the star network to ensure absolute fairness in the selection.

This method was finally accepted by the supporters, but it hindered Andrea's mission. Because he knows that Phil's body is weak, it is difficult to travel long distances in the forest, let alone get scales.

However, he may be able to secretly control where the candidate is placed? With the status of Andrea now, manipulating this contractor's selection is not a problem at all.

Andrea's coveted slowly thinking about his task, and Mrs. Gled looked satisfied with Andrea and Phil, who did not realize that she was getting The dead waste stepchild has arrived at the galaxy where the capital star is located.

Since the space hub of the unmanned galaxy has not been used for a long time, the transmission range is very limited. Only the red rose is sent to the galaxy where the capital star is located, instead of sending the Qingyun directly to the space station next to the capital star. .

Entering the galaxy range, all the star thieves in the Red Rose looked at the scenery around the capital star. They were not born to be star thieves. Everyone had their own wishes. Some people used to be on the capital. At this time, I will return to this place and naturally look awkward.

The Red Rose has always been afraid to enter the galaxies around the capital star, because their Horst Star Theft is too famous, and Star Trek will immediately chase after seeing their iconic starship.

However, this time, the Red Rose successfully entered the scope of the Capital Star. Not only did it not receive an attack from the Interpol, but there were also several star ships or aircrafts that showed goodwill to them.

Because the current red rose looks too miserable, and the other half of the logo is also clean when the space transition. No one can think of it. This pitiful look is like a starship that has encountered Star Trek, the famous red rose.

The Star Pirates looked at the young people sitting by the viewing platform. They didn’t know how to thank them for letting them return to the capital star again, or lamented for the poor red rose.

Qingyun looked at the window with one hand, and the other hand kept playing the scale he had taken from the hub. Although his body was still dangerous, he did not like the beginning, and it was easy to exude a sense of destruction. .

Iri, who was next to him, also noticed the change of this youth, and he found that since he got the scale at the hub, the young man asked about his knees from time to time, such as the cause of falling asleep, and the time of sleeping. And the current state of the body.

quickly transmigration bl : cute devilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें