Spread the Infection of Joy

En başından başla

(Morty turning around as floating backward to down on upper floor of Hotel Shops as he smile to Steward.)

Morty: (normal and eerie voice) Everything gonna fine, Stewy...

(Cuts to Steward notices in shocking while slowly take the book and faster floating up as phasing up with his power to 15F/Master Suite while he going to Library, he searching the book for Morty's problem then he found the green book called "Ghost Disease" and he open as reading it.)

Steward: "Joy Ghost Virus is rare diseases of Ghost Disease, if it only one emotion of virus to control, then somebody infected them, they will can't control any emotions expect joy." Let see... Who's first infection as start stage of 5?

(Steward floating to Main Observation Room while he looking for ghosts but nobody here as he floating to Chambrea's Desk and looking monitor as he adjusting his glasses.)

Steward: Okay, start rewind!

(Steward press to rewind as back of time from footage in monitor, then Steward shocking from heard of Morty and The Magician Sisters while he press pause and then play as looking video.)

(Cuts to in video when Paranormal Productions, Morty sitting director seat as he keep crying along Magician Sisterslooking Morty in sad from Morty's Genre Embodiment in Backstage.)

Nikki: (in video) Don't sad about your brother upset you...

Lindsey: (in video) Yeah, you make right.

Ginny: (in video) You make apologies to Steward.

Morty: (in video; dull and unenthusiastic voice as sodding) I can't! I make mad for his tasks was ruined! And he doesn't happy!

(Morty continue crying as his tears on the floor, cuts to Steward looking the monitor as make the coffee and then drink it, and back to video.)

Magician Sisters: Just make apologies to him! Group hugs!

(Magician Sisters start rises the arms as Morty stop crying as shocking.)

Morty: (normal voice as shocking) What?! No, wait! That was...!

(Magician Sisters hug to Morty in tightening, then Morty start glowing and then explode with purple sparkling stars as Magician Sisters let him go as pushing to against the walls as they're looking horror to Morty from they did, cuts to Steward when he was jaw drops in shocking as his cup of coffee was pouring down.)

(Back to video, cloud of purple sparkling stars blown away as Morty start laughing and coughing and he turn around as reveal Morty was his eyes turned the blue and purple eyes and his mouth open wide smile as coming out purple and blue liquid while he looks at Magician Sisters as he start smile wide.)

Morty: (eerie voice) Thank you, girls to make me happy... If you hug me, then now I'll hug you!

(Morty rise up arms as laughing in crazy as he floating fast to Magician Sisters but they floating away as screaming from Morty's virus as he chasing them in around Paranormal Productions and then it turned off the monitor as Steward screams and then all turned off lights in The Last Resort as Steward screaming in horror.)

Steward: Oh no! This is all my fault for I did upset Morty! But I just reading the book! (he open the book and read it as turn on the flashlight to book) "Stage 1: Coughing and Keeping Smile. As make coming out purple and blue liquid from host's mouth and keeping smile as can't it down." Okay, I check around for my friends as got infected.

(Steward through down fast with his power to 1F/Grand Lobby while he hear groan as he floating slowly to B1/Basement of Garage while floating slowly to electrical box as Steward start shaking in fear and holding the flashlight as shining Clem who fixing the electrical box with wrench and then he coughs as come out purple and blue liquid and Clem turn around to Steward when screams to Clem. Clem wipes off for his mouth as smile.)