Part one- The basics

Dumb gay fan fic moments part one.

-'Harry is super hot' I think to myself. But only in a friend way, I'm straight as a ruler.

Ever heard of a bendy ruler?

- "you're pregnant." The doctor says. Oh I must be a boy who is able to reproduce, I'm so happy for this baby to come. Like... Not even worrying about the complications or asking the doctor how it's possible.

... MPREG IS NOT POSSIBLE!!! AND IF IT WAS, HOW LIKELY IS IT THAT ONE DIRECTION ARE GAY AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO REPRODUCE?!

- He kissed me and I didn't respond out of shock, so he stopped kissing and I started kissing him back, and we were totally out of sync for the 50999 hour kiss we shared but it was the best kiss I've ever had in my life.

Like, no... Get your shit together

- When they call each other babe, pumpkin, princess, etc. and there still 'just friends' and they're still 'not gay'.

Yeah...okay buddy... I mean butt buddy.

-Niall picked me up in his arms, easily and carried me bridal style to ponyland.

The reason I say ponyland is because it's non existent, much like the possibility of a grown being able to carry another grown man in his arms for longer than five minutes.

-When there's smut at least every two chapters and the plot line starts to consist of smut and only smut.

I came here to read a story about Liam the aspiring music artist and Louis the tattoo parlour owner who seem to get a little closer than you might consider friends, NOT Liam feeling Louis up every chance he gets.

Y'all are thirsty.

- OH MY GOD I THINK I'M GAY. He realizes after a year of having feelings for his best mate and hating on vagina.

*Claps slowly* Good for you, you finally realized you want the D.

-LARRY STYLINSON MAKES AN APPEARANCE EVERYWHERE!!! I WANT TO READ A NARRY FAN FIC FOR EXAMPLE AND EITHER:
A) Louis likes Harry/ Harry likes Louis and they have unrequited feelings
B) they dated once but not anymore
OR
C) they're best friends and there is sexual tension but nobody acts upon it.

If there is no Larry in your Bromance story, you are my best friend.
*No hate on Larry shippers, but I just needed to address this issue.

-They want to come out and are ready but they don't want the fans to hate them...

*facepalm*
Do you know how happy 95% of this fandom would be if any of the bromances were real.
The other 5% probably don't even have twitter.
WE WANT YOU TO COME OUT! IF WE CAN'T MARRY YOU THEN YOU CAN ONLY MARRY EACH OTHER, ITS ONLY LOGICAL?!

-All the boys are gay.
Usually it's Narry and Lilo
Or Larry and Niam and then Zayn meets some random douche-puppet in the back alley and falls in live with him.

Like... Really? 3/5 have girlfriends and I swear if I see the word beard in the comments I'm gonna loose it.

-Eleanor is a total bitch
It doesn't even have to involve Louis being gay or anything... She's just a total trash can and tries to ruin all of the boys lives just cause it's fun...

I mean, does she not own any board games?

-Management is the source of all their troubles.

So, they finally realize that they have these people who 'ship them' and they think it's okay to come out. And management starts chanting 'hell to the no.' While carrying their anti-penis devices and parading around Harry.
Like One Direction doesn't need 'Modest!' management.
I'm sure there's about a thousand management teams waiting to overthrow 'Modest!'