Little game~

XxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxX

After all the countries left the pool area, UN locked it up in case IF Australia ever releases one of his animals in the pool again, [Y/N] and German talked to each other ignoring the fact that third was behind them, following the both to the center of the mansion. "Everyone! Let's all play a game Nya!!" Japan shouts jumping up and down, you can even see her little tail wagging. "Let's all playyy-"America and japan faced each other as their smile stretched wider, "TRUTH OR DARE!!" The both shouted in unison as their voice echoed through the mansion, "truth or dare?" [Y/N] and Germany looked at each other and shrugged, "are you gonna join?" [y/n] smiled a bit at Germany while she turns back to the other countries and axis forming a large circle, "yeah why not.. it's an iconic game but.. ok who cares I'll join.." Germany sighed and joined in as [Y/N] sat next to him.

"I haven't played truth in a while now.. let's go join love," Latvia looks at Soviet smiling at him warmly, Soviet nodded. His gaze focused on Germany and [Y/N], he.. no.. he didn't feel jealous now did he? He's back with Latvia.. he should just forget about [Y/N], and suddenly.. he remembers that particular conversation with her..

"Soviet , I'm just gonna get water what's wrong with you?"
"What's wrong with me?"
"Your acting strange..your acting possesive.... I'm not even yours!"
"Yeah right doll, I found you. So  in that case.. that means your MY property~"

"Hun? Are you gonna sit down or what?" Latvia looks at him along with the other countries also hearing some giggling, he snapped out of it and clears his throat. "Sorry.. I was thinking of something.." Soviet sat next to Latvia placing his hand ontop of hers, intertwining it.
"Where you thinking about another girl?" Latvia pouts as the other countries said "OOOH~" looking at each other, "n-no! Hunny I'm not-" Latvia giggled at his expression, "I'm just kidding silly..." she smiles at him playfully, Boy did Soviets face look like he ate the worlds most spiciest chilli pepper.

"AIGHT! enough with the couple stuff already! You know there's single people here ya know! No need to show off!" America waved his arms in the air then placed them on his lap. "So... I'll start?" America looked at everyone, seeing no response he nodded. "Alrighty..-DAD!" America shouts pointing at Britain, "bloody hell you had to pick your own father?"Britain crossed his hands to his chest raising a brow. "Yeah yeah.. ok.. truth or dare?" America questioned him, "hmm... alright.. I'll pick.. truth.." Britain cleared his throat looking away.
America giggled mischievously, "America.. please stop doing your evil laughs.l you sound like a baby choking on its own pacifier" russia commented making the countries laugh, America turned red and gave Russia a grumpy look, "ALRIGHT EVERYONE SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" America shouts again, as everyone goes silent. "Ok.. so.. you picked truth.. right dad?" America looks at Britain earning a small nod from him. "Well.. do you still have feelings for.. mom?" America paused because he knew he messed up, I mean.. it just slipped out his mouth, but the real question is.. will Britain confess?

Silence occupied the room as France stared at Britain with a frown, Britain's mouth opened but no words came out, he sighed and covered his face with his hands, "sorry dad. I didn't-" and then.. this happened. "Yes.. yes America.. I still love your mother." Britain looked at France who was shocked, the other countries remained silent with shocked expressions, well.. Reich didn't care at all.. he just sat there, "papa? Are you alright?" Prussia looks at his father, he didn't have any expressions he just stared at [Y/N] and Germany.. Reich was thinking, how could he and [Y/N] spend time together, without [Y/N] fearing him? Lots of  things were scrambled in his head, "p-pa-" Prussia stuttered, "god damn it.. I've been doing this all wrong.." Reich muttered to himself as he punches his nosebridge, "what do you mean papa?" Prussia placed his hand on reichs shoulder. "Nothing.." Reich replied and focused back on where he was.