Stay away!

( WARNING: A bit sexual! Ehem-- yeah-)

Third reiches PoV

God.. I can't help but look at her body...I just want her.. too bad Soviet took her as his... But who cares right? Soviet dosent even want her.. so That means I can have her.
I chuckled as I merged out the shadows. Ah her expression, the fear in her face made me want her more.. Her hair [h/l] [h/c] hair looked so smooth from afar... her [s/c] and her curvy body got my attention.. this made me bite my lip..

"What do you want third?" She asked nervously.. I can see her trembling
" What do I want? Oh it's clear dolly~" I replied as I walked forward to her, every step I took she took a step back until she had reached the counter top. I'll make her mine.. I will be the first one to mark her mine..
I grinned at her expression.
"I want you and your body~" I said as I leaned forward to her neck and licked it.

Readers PoV
This guy..THIS GUY JUST LICKED MY NECK!!
I then pushed him away from me "Y-You are sick!!" I yelled as I tried to leave the kitchen.
But he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me towards his chest. He then placed his hand on my waist..
FUCK FUCK FUCK NO!! THIS CANT HAPPEN!!!
He then grabbed my chin and forced me into a kiss...
I did not enjoy this.... I then bit his lip hard which let him yelped giving me time to push him away and my chance to flee
He hissed as he chased me grabbing my hair.
I let out a Loud yelp as he pulls my hair more, pulling me towards him.
"Don't make this hard for me Y/N....or I will break your neck..." he said as he let out an evil chuckle.
THINK Y/N THINK!!
He then placed his lips on my neck again licking it. Hot tears bursted out my eyes trickling down my cheek.
He then eventually found my sweet spot which made me let out a small moan. I covered my mouth so he could not hear it but he did.. I CANT TAKE THIS!
"T-third please ! LEAVE ME ALONE!"
He then growled and continued to abuse that same spot to make me moan more..
I then elbowed him on the stomach as I slapped him.
"BURN IN HELL!!" I yelled as I ran out the kitchen.

Third reiches PoV

This BITCH THINKS SHE CAN ESCAPE ME?
Hah she better think again.. I won't give up that easily and this time.. I'll play this game the hard way.
I then grabbed some beer out the fridge and opened it.. oh just you wait Y/N... no matter how hard you try... I will
Come back.. I won't give up.. i then laughed like a total maniac.
"Hey dad so umm-"
Shit.
Germany just stared at me and left the room.
Well fuck..

Readers PoV
I ran upstairs to soviets room and entered.
"Y/N! There you are.. took you long.." he the. Turned around to find me in tears.
I immediately wiped my tears off.
"Y/N...are you crying?" He asked as he stood up and walked to me.
"N-no... I..." I can't help but just cry..more tears bursted out my eyes as I fell down to the floor.
"Y/N.. is everything ok? What happened?"
"Third...h-he...HE TRIED TO RAPE ME!! I DONT WANNA STAY HERE SOVIET!!! I DONT WANNA GET ATTACKED BY HIM!" I yelled as I cried more.
His expression was filled with disgust and anger.
"...Stay.. inside the room... I'll be back in a few minutes.. I'll have a word with lil old Reich.." he said as he left creating a loud sound as he closed the door...