"Where's mom?" I asked.

"She's upstairs putting her stuff away. Why don't you go get her?" Aunt Holly said. I shrugged my shoulders and went upstairs, going straight into my mom's room without knocking. I gasped like a fish out of water at what I saw. Nathan on top of my mom, his hands underneath her shirt, he was still shirtless from working out downstairs and my mom was running her hands up and down his chest.

"DAMN IT!" they broke apart from my outburst. "YOU LOCK THE DAMN DOOR WHEN YOU DO STUFF LIKE THIS SO MY INNOCENT EYES AREN'T SCARED!!!" and with that I slammed the door shut. Shouting again into the closed door, "When you two are decent, come down and eat some food."

I walked back downstairs and into the dining room to see everyone trying to hold back their laughter.

"That is the last time I go and get her for anything." I said to my aunt, who finally busted and began laughing. This caused the whole table to laugh too. The only one that didn't laugh was Ariel, who looked like she didn't understand what was going on and I hope she didn't at her young age.

"Sissy what's so funny?" she asked innocently.

"Your sister's discomfort." I replied, leaving her even more confused. Without realizing what I did I sat between Caden and Adrian. They both gave me big smiles. The adults at the table gave the three of us smiles, which caused me to blush because they all looked like they knew what happened earlier.

I looked at the table and saw that my aunt had made a lot of sandwiches.

Once everyone got started eating that's when the two love birds came in and sat down like nothing happened. I sat there and glared at the both of them. When my mom finally caught my eye she blushed fiercely. This caused Nathan to laugh along with the other adults. I rolled my eyes and began eating again.

When we were all done, I helped my aunt carry the dishes into the kitchen along with my mom and Samantha. They started to make fun of my mom and I giggled as she turns a brighter red with each joke.

"I'm going to go take a shower, I'll be down later." I said and walked to my room and went into my bathroom that I had. Grabbing a towel I got in and took a well-deserved shower. While I was in the shower I was thinking of a way to get to know the twins. They were always over here, so I thought why not get to know them.

I got out and walked over to my closet, walking in I put on a matching bra and boy shorts. Grabbing a pair of baggy shorts and a tank top, I walked out and threw them towards the bed, not once looking over there. I walked over to the full length mirror and stared at my reflection. I frown as I looked at my body, not because I was ugly, no because of the bruises and scares that lingered on my body.

I always liked how I looked, actually. I have long copper colored hair that reached the middle of my back. My eyes were big, bright blue orbs with long lashes. Lips that were a rosy color, and plump but not too plump. I had freckles that decorated my nose and cheeks. I had a nice tan but not too dark. I had a nice figure. I had a sporty figure. Nice and tone but not super skinny or super muscular. The only problem I ever had was my height. Being 4'11'' was hard. It wasn't that I hated the fact that I was short it's that I couldn't reach things or see things. It became annoying at times.

Poking one of the bruises on my ribs I hissed in pain, "Shit!" I mumbled.

"You have a naughty tongue, sweetheart." I jumped and squealed, turning around I noticed that Caden was leisurely leaning against my desk, while Adrian had himself, comfortably laid out on my bed. They were both looking at me with hungry in their eyes and smirks on their faces.

I was mad that they just came into my room without being invited, that I couldn't hold in my sarcasm, "Have you ever heard of knocking?" I said, raising my eyes brow at them. They both chuckled. I walked over to the foot of my bed where I had thrown my clothes.