Chapter 6

Come back home
________________
(Don't forget to start the youtube video)

Yesterday we spent the day with the guys and txt at bighit studios.
They showed us what they do, and Yoongi excitedly showed us how the sound board worked, and what it's like to record vocals in there.
Then we all hung out at Bangtan's house, since everyone had the rest of the day off.

But that was yesterday.
Today Maria and I have a plane to catch. We hop in a cab, and dash off to the airport. Where we are secretly greeted by Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

"I'm gonna miss you kiddos"
Hoseok hugs us, wiping his tears away.

"Yeah! Don't forget to call."
Jungkook pouts, and hugs Maria extra long before giving me a hug.

"Let us know when you get on, and off the plane. So you're not worrying about you too much."
Tae gives hugs.

Hoseok then pushes Jungkook and Maria together again, making them hug.

Then I say my  final goodbyes, and turn around walking away.

As we're about to get into line for security check. A strong hand grabs my wrist, turning me around, and a soft pair of lips land on my cheek.
I stand there frozen in shock, a blush creeping up to my cheeks.

"I'll miss you Jessica.. please call me when you get home. I don't care what time it is. I just want to know you're safe."
Tae whispers in my ear.

Then he pulls me into a tight embrace. With his head resting on my shoulder.

"I promise."
And with that I hug him back.

After 30 seconds. He finally pulls back smiling down at me, and waves us off.

Once Maria and I pass the gates, and get on to the plane. She texts the guys letting them know. Then she turns to me noticing I'm holding my cheek.

"So... what do you think that was back there?"
She smiles.

"I..I don't know.."
I say confused.

"I think someone has feelings for you, and didn't want to let you go."
She puts in her earbuds, just smiling.

I just sit there silently thinking. Wondering what Tae may be thinking. Wondering what he may have been feeling at that moment.
As I keep wondering, I slowly drift off to sleep.

14 hours later

I'm woken up by a excited Maria who is shaking my arm.

"Jessie! Jessie! 10 minutes till landing!"
Maria says excited.

"Haha, okay! I'm awake, you can stop shaking me."
I rub my eyes sleepily.

She giggles and starts making sure we have everything.

You're probably wondering. And no. I haven't been asleep this long. Only a God like Yoongi could do that.

Plane lands

We get off the plane and pass the guarded area. I look around trying to figure out where our baggage claim is. But get distracted by a sign.. saying..

"Maria and Jessica"

I gasp, and grab Maria's hang, and start running.

"JULIA! YOU ACTUALLY CAME!!!"
I squeal, hugging the beautiful child I've missed so much.

All you can hear is 3 girls squealing happily in a group hug, jumping up and down.

"I missed you guys so much!"
Julia kisses our cheeks, and hugs us again.

We happily walk to the baggage claim, talking/gossiping, like a bunch of teenage girls who have so much tea to spill, but giggles of happiness takes over our words.

We then make it to our homes. And I look at the time, to see it's 4pm... so it's 6am in Seoul...
I then remember what happened at the airport in Seoul, and blush. But after a couple of minutes. I manage to hit call.

It rings 3 times then he answers.

"Hello?"
I hear a sleepy deep voice call out.

"Hey TaeTae!"
I say cheerfully

"Jessie? How are you? Did you get him safe?"

"Yeseu. And I'm alright. You must be tired. Go back to sleep."

Then it's silent for a bit.

"I want to see you.."

"What?"

"I want to see your face. You should FaceTime me. I want to see you."
He says sleepily, and yawns.

I just giggle, and hit the camera button.

He answers, and smiles as soon as he sees me.
We just stare at each other for a few minutes not saying a word. Then a smirk dances across his face.

"Is that a poster of me?"
He raises an eyebrow, smiling playfully.

I look behind me, and see that there is in fact a poster of him beside my bed frame. My face turns red, and I stutter out

"N-n-no!.. m-maybe.."

He just starts laughing, and calls it cute.

We stay on the phone for a good 40 minutes before he falls asleep again, and I hang up so he can sleep peacefully.

_____________________________
WHHHAAAAATTTTT???? What's this??? Is Author~Nim posting twice within 6hours????

That's right my little pandas! I wrote chapter 6 up real quick since it was mostly gonna be Maria and Jess heading back home. And also introduce our new character, and soon to be everyone's favorite Julia!!!!

Julia is a character based off my bestfriend ShadowRaven450 and F.Y.I. In real life she is basically my twin😂 so Julia and Jess might end up seeming more like twins than just friends💜😂

OMG CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP JUST CAME ON. I GOTTA GO JAM OUT. BUT JUST SO YA KNOW IM WORKING ON RIGHTING CHAPTER 7 SO I CAN POST IT ABOUT THE SAME TIME AS MOTS7 COMES OUT!!!!

Anyways

As always you're beautiful. I love you. So please have a good day/good evening.

You nice! Keep going!