007: {Realization}

4:57 PM
~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Peter: Guys, I just got on the bus to go back to the school. The Stark Expo was awesome! I got to talk to Mr. Stark and Bruce Banner! \(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ♬

Tony: Wait... You were where?!

Peter: Uh... The Stark expo... Why? Is something the matter?

Tony: Oh no, it's nothing... Tell us about your day!

Peter: Uh okay, well-

~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•

"HOLY SHIT WE MET PETER!" Tony yelled from his bedroom.

"Wait what?" Bruce called out as he was making chilli from the kitchen.

"Sadly you did... Bucky told me earlier, I guess you guys didn't see the text mentioning he was at the Stark Expo." Clint called out with a sad voice.

"What a sad tragedy." Natasha glanced up from her book she was reading on the couch.

"Hey don't you want to see Peter too?" Clint asked.

"I will when the time comes." She replied.

Clint pouted at that, so then he turned his attention to picking out a movie to watch.

"Chili's done!" Shouted so that the present avengers could come a get a serving.

"Friday do me a favor and call down the rest." Bruce talked to the AI that was installed as he made himself a plate and walking towards the elevator to go to his room.

Bruce was about to press the button that called the private elevator to travel to the his current floor.

"Ah, ah, ah. Bruce buddy you're eating at the table. We all know you'll just forget about your food, since you're just as bad as Tony now go to the table!" Natasha said looking at the chilli. Natasha already knew what Bruce was like. She's seen it all, and it's not a pretty sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I know this is a shitty chapter and it's so short but this is all I've got from being busy. And I do feel bad but I just wanted to get out at least something. So here and I'll try and update this more but yeah hopefully this week I'll get another update out. And I still haven't gotten the chance to count the votes so I'm just gonna say the voting is still open. And bye