005: {Stark expo XXXX}

Peter was hella nervous.

Why? Oh! Because today was the big day. The stark expo that him and his class are attending, because Bruce Banner and TONY STARK are going to judge their science projects.

Going to a stark expo was amazing enough but seeing Tony Stark and Bruce Banner is exciting.

But Peter being the shy baby he is he was a nervous-wreck.

So to calm himself down he texted his best friends.

~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•
Peter: Hey, is anyone awake?

Bruce: I am

Tony: Me too

Rhodey: Up and early

Steve: I'm jogging but I'm awake

Peter: Oh! Good morning Mr. Iron, Mr. Steve, Mr. Green and Mr. Machine!

(I forgot about Brucie and I feel so guilty weirdly)

Rhodey: Mornin' to you too Peter.

Bruce: Good morning

Tony: morning kiddo

Steve: good morning son

Peter: :o I'm your son? Father? Is that you?!

Steve: Wait- no Peter I'm sorry I'm not your dad-

Peter: I'm kidding

Steve: Oh...

Tony: Ha!

Rhodey: Laugh out loud

Tony: You know you can just write 'Lol' right?

Rhodey: lol

Tony: Better

Bruce: Okay Iron we gotta get going, sorry Peter me and Iron have some business to attend and if we don't hurry we'll be late. So have a good day Peter. :D

Tony: Correction: Fashionably late

Bruce: Let's go!

Tony: Bye kidddddddd

Peter: Bye Mr. Iron bye Mr. Green and have a good day as well!

Peter: Oh shit! I gotta go too! Bye Mr. Machine bye Mr. Steve! Have a great day also!

Rhodey: Bye Pete

Steve: :o

Steve: PETER YOU SWORE!

Rhodey: Steve.... He's 14

(Yes I changed it. Should it be 14,15, or 16?)

Steve: But... He swore.... I'm telling everyone about this!

Rhodey: Ya'll need some duckin' Jesus

(Think of him saying the other word cause I'm too much of a scaredy cat to out the actual afraid of getting in trouble.)

~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~

Peter got up with his project in his backpack.

He walked down the aisle with Ned behind.

As he walked down the aisle he felt his senses go off but he knew he had to ignore them.

Wincing he fell to the floor of the bus with Flash's snickering in the background.

Peter sighed as he Ned helped him up.

"You alright dude?" He asked as he patted Peter's shoulder.

"Yeah I'm good, now let's hurry we still gotta set up our stations." Peter said rushing off the bus.

He then got in line to grab his poster from the teacher.

"And here you go Peter, now go to section 23 station 5" Mrs. Firlin Peter's science teacher instructed.

He waited for Ned

(I fell asleep my bad but I had a dream of Peter finding out Iron is actually Tony and Peter slapped him and saying Walk walk fashion baby drive this beatch crazy. Then Tony started crying and now I'm questioning life xD please send help)

Ned grabbed his poster then jogged to be beside Peter.

"What section did you get?" Ned asked Peter while carrying his board along with him.

"I got section 23 station 5... you?" He asked as he got a better grip on his poster.

"Section 8... Uh station.... 10 dang it, I was hoping I'd be near you." Ned groaned.

Peter sighed,

"Oh well, we better get going. See you at lunch Ned."

"See you!" Ned shouted as they separated from each other both going to their own stations in different sections. 

Peter sighed as he went to his station alone.

When he finally got to the right section, he then started to search for the right station.

When he finally found station ten he started to set his stuff up, and when he was finally done he stepped back to admire his work but heard an all too familiar voice.

He groaned.

"Hey Penis, get ready to be disappointed because I'm going to win!" He said pointing to himself with a confident smirk.

'Curse my Parker luck™' he thought internally.

"Sure thing flash.." He said sarcastically.

And with that he went back to admiring at how well he set up his set-up.

He fixed little things here and there as to he thought needed fixing.

Finally about around eight minutes pass by hastely (check).

Peter then found out that it was time for his two big idols to come look around  when he heard the Tony  Stark talking into a microwave that was given to him.

He gasped quietly to himself as he smiled as his #1 person he looked up to for almost his entire life.

To be continued

Hey! I'm sorry I did this to you but I wanted to get a chapter out and the voting ends today! (Feburary 15th 2020 at 11:59 pm) so! Quickly vote and I'll tally up the votes. And I'm sorry I've been busy lately and I really don't want to take a break so I'm still continuing. But anyways goodnight! Or goodmorning (it's 1:09 rn) but byeeee

Note: have flash say i bet you bought that at a store.