004: {Basket Robbins}

Time skip to a week after they have been talking and Peter's science fair is still ii n the week they are in if that makes any sense.

Peter and Iron's buddies have been texting each other for almost over a week and they've all formed a special bond with one another.

And Peter knew if he needed anything or he just wanted to talk then he can text any of them.

~•~•~•~•~•~Iron's Buddies•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Peter: Hello old chaps!

Clint: Oh wow, just because your young doesn't mean you have to remind us of how old we are.

Bucky: So cruel!

Peter: Lmao anyways I'm going to basket Robbins I want some ice cream.

Iron: Alright, be careful.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tony's Prov

"I'm going to Basket Robbins!" Me, Bucky, and Clint say.

"What? No I'm going! I met him first!" I argue with Clint and Bucky

"No way! I'm going to see him." Clint argues back.

"No,no,no I'm going! You guys are staying here." Bucky says as he turns around and starts running to the elevator.

"Oh! No you don't!" I shout and tackled him to the ground.

"I'm seeing Peter because.... I'm his favorite!" I say not sure at first.

"What? No you aren't I am!" Clint says laughing as he was clearly Peter's favorite.

"You guys are both wrong! I'm his favorite." Bucky says in a 'duh' voice.

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~
With Peter 3rd prov

Peter started to search for money in his room for his ice cream craving.

Once he found enough money he grabbed his phone and his backpack that had his suit and his laptop.

He was done with his robot but, he still had to write up his report.

So once he had everything he needed he left the apartment texting Aunt May that he was heading out.

Peter walked out of his apartment turning to the direction of the nearest
Basket Robbins.

About fifteen minutes go by and, he arrives at Basket Robbins.

He opens the door walking in, then he goes to wait in line. Once it's finally his turn which seemed to take forever as he was really craving for some ice cream.

He started to order but when he looked up he gasped quietly.

"Wait- a-are you Scott Lang.... As in Ant- Man? Cause if you are I'm a fan!" He says smiling even though Ant-Man isn't a big hero, he still looked up to him as he saved people occasionally and he thought that was enough to be called a hero. Peter was so happy to meet one of his idols but then his smile faultered.

"I'm so sorry, you must be working! Please forgive I just got excited since I just met one of my- oh... I'm rambling now aren't I?" He says flustered.

Scott on the other hand, was really shock. Like really shocked since he knew very few knew of him.

So he was beyond ecstatic as he had a fan. A FAN, repeated in Scott's mind.

Then he realized his fan smiled faultered then he rambled on how he was sorry.