"I will if you don't get them here!" You threateningly gathered the tubes together with your hand.

Lanette showed panic. "I-I don't have a phone with me, I'm sorry I—" His eyes widened and his heart dropped when you actually did it. You removed everything.

You wince in pain, which made Lanette feel worse.

"(Y/n)!" He scolded.

"You can't do anything right!" You rolled out of the bed and bodyslammed onto the floor.

"(Y/n)!?" The male rushed to help you, but was met with a powerful punch to the abdomen instead.

He fell to the ground, clutching it in pain as he lie in a fetal position. Lanette groaned in pain and coughed a bit, giving time for you to escape.

"Oww..." you shook your hand in pain, it felt like you just punched a sack of rice.

You limped as fast as you could to the exit while Lanette is slowly recovering from the sudden sharp blow. "(Y-y/n)! Please don't go outside—"

He heard the maniacal screams of the crowd. You're already out.

Lanette growled as he pushes himself up, flinching from the soreness. He hopes his bodyguards are competent enough to catch you.

Meanwhile,

"Argh!" A bodyguard with a purple mohawk grabbed you from behind before you could step outside the hospital.

"Whoa! You're really light, what the hell!?" He lifted you up in the air by your arms.

"Sold my organs for drugs." You replied before kicking his face. Distracted from the pain, the man dropped you. You fell on your rear with a thud.

The crowd cheered you on, reporters and paparazzi made sure they caught everything on camera. To them, it was like watching a free, live action movie.

You weren't used to these thundering claps and screams,

"I love you, (y/n) the crackhead!"

"Oh! It's 'our lovable crackhead'!"

"Ha! They must have gotten that superhuman strength from crack!"

You frowned, hearing that doesn't make you feel good. "C'mon, I quit smokin' crack ages ago! That's not nice."

You yelp in surprise when two of his bodyguards tackled you to the ground. The crowd gasped and scream in response.

You struggled to wriggle out from their grasp, but they're too heavy and strong. You snarl, growl and bared your teeth as you thrash around in their hold.

"You can do it, crackhead!"

"Summon the power of a thousand suns, crackhead!"

"Crackhead! Crackhead! Crackhead!"

Everyone started chanting that nickname. You panted and wheezed, it honestly made you feel terrible and insecure. "I'm tired... I don't want this..."

You gave up, maybe you could try again later.

If Lanette doesn't kill you, that is.

You lowered your head to the ground, resting on it and closed your eyes. A racket of saddened, confused and angry shouts resonates throughout the spacious area.

You opened an eye upon hearing an extremely loud screech from some of the girls. You jolted when you felt the weight of one bodyguard was lifted.

You twisted your head and saw three of Lanette's (or your) rabid fans attacking the bodyguard. With only one left, you overpowered him and freed yourself.

"Go, crackhead!"

"We love you, (y/n) the crackhead!"

They cheered for you as you bolt out of the building.

But! That's not the end.

A blur of black whizzed past through everyone's phone camera, what is that thing?! It's moving so quick that its unidentifiable!

Well, unidentifiable to those who weren't paying attention.

It zipped out of the main door, the speed was enough to send both doors swinging back and forth.

The crowd murmured among themselves, speculating what that was. Even the bodyguards were wondering if  their pay for the month will be deducted as a penalty for incompetency.

"Ow!" All heads whipped to the exit. They gasp as Lanette sauntered back in, hip carrying you. They gape in awe, you must be very light or Lanette must be very strong to carry you with one arm, while the other is pulling on your ear.

You tried pulling his long hair in a desperate attempt to escape, but the increasing pain on your ear made it impossible to even touch it.

"Ow! Ow! Stop it!" You shouted at the male as your hands reached out to push his hand away. His emotionless expression and grip remained unchanged.

"If you didn't misbehave, this wouldn't happen, dear." He sternly reprimanded you as he calmly made his way to the elevator.

"Yes!" A journalist that goes by the name Liss Arde, fist pumped victoriously. He caught everything on camera, from your 'parkour' (you didn't bother to take the stairs or elevator down, you just flung yourself over the railings and your fans caught you safely.) to the action scene and finally to the anti-climatic ending of Lanette lecturing you.

"Ha ha! That promotion is mine!" Liss Arde joyously smiled at his camera.

"Dear diary..." a certain blond muttered to himself as he jolt down something in his personal journal.

"I have mixed feelings about that...slag. I am upset that they stole my beloved Lanny from me, but I was astonished to hear an apology from them." He paused his writing and tilted his head up. To stare at the ceiling with a massive printout of Lanette's face on it.

Caecilius puckered his lips at it, he can only dream to be kissed by him like how you were. He whimpered and brought his attention back to the notebook.

"How odd. Why would they apologize? They... even assured that I'm worth... more than them? Why?" Caecilius shook his head and groaned in frustration.

"There must be a hidden motive to this... I hate them!" He threw a tantrum and slammed his fist on his modern, wooden desk.

"I k-know, they're just... they're just—!" Caecilius suddenly broke down into tears again, wailing loudly and stomping his feet on the floor.

"I hate them!" He screamed as more tears fall from his brown eyes.

"They took my Lanny away!"

Luckily his bedroom is soundproofed, or else his maids would hear him shriek about you.

______________________________________________
A/n: sksksks hope this is not too cringeyyyyyyyyyyyy :((

Reader in this chapter to Lanette and their fans: