Who Would Catch You Singing And What Would It Be

Aries: Paul; Wolf In Sheep's Clothing by Set It Off; When he came in, he started head-banging and singing along with you.

Taurus: Edd; All of Me by John Legend; He started crying because of how deep it was and it was aimed to him. When you finished, he started to clap rapidly and wiped a tear from his eye.

Gemini: Jon; The Nights by Avicii; When there was music intermission, he started dancing around. He had never heard Avicii music before, so you decided to introduce him to more of his songs.

Cancer: Tori; Lucky Strike; You both took turns singing lyrics since you both knew ALL of them. You were also both dancing around with each other.

Leo: Tord; I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) (Radio Edit) by Pitbull; When he heard you sing the Spanish part, he started to speak to you in Norwegian. You have him a confused look and said: "ENGLISH."

Virgo: Patryk; Silly Love Songs by Paul McCartney and Wings; You didn't know he had a crush on you so when you sang: 'I love you' he ran up to you and exclaimed: "ME TOO!"

Libra: Matt; Womanizer by Britney Spears; When he came in the room while you were doing whatever, you stood up and started referring the song to him. This only fed into his ALREADY MASSIVE ego.

Scorpio: Tom; Lane Boy by twenty one pilots; When he saw you rapping like Eminem, he started cheering you on and rapping with you.

Sagittarius: Matilda; Barbie Girl by Aqua; She squealed and kicked down your door just for her to sing as Barbie and you to sing as Ken.

Capricorn: You don't sing.

Aquarius: Tamara; Video Killed the Radio Star by The Buggles; When she heard you singing such an old song, she slowly backed away thinking the 80's were back in style.

Pieces: Elle; Take Me to Church by Hozier; She left you alone because she thought you were singing a religious song for church or something.