" Is this the famous Black Mamba you been talking about Henna? She gotta pretty face and a fat ass I can tell you that."

" I got more then that baby,"

I pulled him by is tie and climbed on top of him, I turned his face and whispered in his ear

"What can I do for you daddy?".

He slapped me on my ass, as I started dancing. I closed my eyes like Henna told me to do when I get nervous. And in that moment I became Black Mamba again. The deadliest bitch in there. I was dancing on 3 different men, in 6 different body languages. I was dancing like I was ready to melt the belts off of all 3 of those white men.

When I opened my eyes, and turned over to look at Henna she was signing some papers. She got up and walked over to me, as I was picking up the cash on the floor I had made,she put her arm around my waist and pulled me close to her , and whispered in my ear

"Go mark your print then wait for me in the back room."

I got my money off the floor and turned to each of those drunk ass men, and kissed them with my Black Mamba lip stick on the cheek

"Thank you boys muahhh"

I hurried my ass to the back room. I took my hair out the bun, and took all my make up off. I took my outfit off and started to breathe again. I was sitting in my panties and bra for 15-20mins before Henna came back there.

"Shit what the fuck is taking her so long? Did I fuck up? Fuck!."

" come here ,"

I walked over to Henna as she picked me and started kissing me, nice and sloppy.

" you know I appreciate you right? Here, thank you autumn you don't even know how much you just helped me out."

She put me down and handed me a this bag full of clean money. She told me to get dress so she could drop me off home. When I got in the car I did a smirk at Henna.

" thank you for letting me help you out, I didn't know it was gunna be this easy, what you gotta thing for me? Why you help me out though, any of those bitches could of did what I did ."

" no they couldn't, Yeah maybe I got a thing for you and? Why you always got to make it seem like it's a problem when someone helps you out or even when someone likes you, you act like you can't be loved wassup with that?"

I turned my head and looked out the window. With a sad look on my face.

" because have you seen what I do for a living motherfuckas only help you out if you give them one thing, and one thing only. And I like you two, but not that much. You remind me of my self. You ever know so much about someone you don't know shit? Yeah that's you."

After I said that I immediately fell asleep. This lifestyle was tiring. I didn't even realize I was dancing for a whole hour and a half straight until I fell asleep and thought about it. When I opened my eyes after I took my nap in the car, I was at Henna penthouse build. " The Presidential Suites", I got out the car and walked up stairs with her , as she carrying my bag of money. We took the elevator up to 11th floor and when the doors open there was her penthouse.

" make ya self comfortable, the shower is in the back in my room."

"Thanks henna,"

I walked to the back where her room was to take a shower, it looked like a billionaire was living here but then again there was one living here. She had a big as bedroom, a closet, or 3. Big ass flat screen tv, all the perks of having money and spending it on your self. I sat the bag of money on the bed and started to take my clothes off.

I walked over to her walk-in shower and turned the staining hot water on. I stood right under the water and it let it run throw my hair and on my face. I looked over their was Henna, undressing her self. I didn't realize how sexy this dyke was until she let her locs down and was fully naked.

She opened up the shower door and turned me around and started to kiss my neck. I let her rub her hands all over my body like it belonged to her. It was like she was giving me permission to be my self again. Something I thought could never happen. And I loved every bit of it. She really watched over me tonight. Protection, something I never had. It was always same thing you had to work for in this game. But Henna , knew it was something I needed.

" you know I like you Autumn, I care for you, always have and always will. I want you to work with me, let me take care of us, the only thing I need you to do is be a distraction. I understand you and that scares the fuck out of you, I know you got dreams shit I do two but let me help you get their"