Almost.

After a while of searching, I decided to just go home and wait. Tonight I'm not getting any sleep, because I can't see myself without my beautiful girl and my baby. Wow, I'm having a kid. I'd never thought I would have a kid. Thank god Sandra's whole deal was a lie, because I couldn't live with having to deal with having to raise a kid with her.

I was wrong for what I said to Danielle. I should have been supportive, I should have known with all the symptoms she was having. I'm such a idiot. Why did I treat her that way. Honestly, I can always leave the school and get a job at a different one. But what about all my coworkers and such? Oh my god shut the f*ck up Robert this isn't about you, it's about your family. Family. Holy sh*t am I even ready for this? No you're not. Yes I am. Oh my god my mind is racing I don't know what to do?!
I tried to assemble some quizzes and work for my students, but I just couldn't keep my mind off of Danielle. I ended up falling asleep at 3 am that night.
Danielle's P.O.V
Brian was nice enough to take me out to eat after our talk. We talked about everything leading up to now.

He walked me to my car after we ate.

"Thank you for your advice Brian, you're awesome." I smiled at him after giving him a warm hug.

"It's really no problem Danielle, I'm always here whenever you need me. And when you do, I'm a phone call away." He smiled. His smile was adorable to be completely honest.

"Well, thank you." I giggled and smiled like a little girl in elementary.

I got lost in his eyes after I said that. They were a perfect sparkling light brown from the lights of the shops around us. I'm guessing he got lost in my eyes too, because we were both in that position for quite sometime before he leaned in.

It took me a second to realize that he was about to kiss me, but I moved out of the way before he could.

I put my hand on his chest. "So um, I'll talk to you later! Goodnight!" I said and quickly jumped in the front seat of my car and starting it, leaving him standing there, dumbfounded.

"Goodnight." I could see his lips mouthing through my car window as I started to back up and drive away.

Okay, maybe I gave him the wrong intention. I just hope we're on good terms.