"It's cool." He chuckled, "I would've beat my ass too." He laughed and than started to cough.

"Come, let's clean you up."

After Alyssa helped Kapri, they went back into the living room and sat down. No one said anything to each other. Both of them knew Montana was still out there because they never heard him pull off.

Kapri held an ice pack up to his face as Alyssa sat a few spaces from him playing with her fingers. Her legs bounced up and down because she was honestly scared shitless. They sat in silence for a couple of minutes before the front door opened.

Both Kapri and Alyssa looked up at Montana. Alyssa couldn't tell how he was feeling because he had a blank expression. Kapri on the other hand knew his friend was pissed, hell even disgusted.

"So how long has this been going on?" Montana folded his arms over his chest. "Kapri." He chuckled, "How long you been fucking my sister...bro."

"Mon, I know you're mad, but-"

"Did I ask you something Alyssa?" He squinted looking at his sister, "Shut up, he grown. He got a mouth for a reason."

"Don't talk to her like that, cuz."

"Oh you speaking up for her now?" Montana laughed to keep his cool, "I'm dead ass tryna keep patient with both of y'all motherfuckas'."

"Montana I pursued him." She spoke up for herself and Kapri. "I came onto him and things just were like that." She shrugged not knowing what else to say.

"I see and you so motherfucking stupid to not see he just using yo dumbass for sex. You think this nigga want a relationship with you? You think he gone wife you up or sum'n?"

"Oh my god, Montana. Here you go with that bullshit." Alyssa exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

"And let me ask you something." He converted his eyes over to Kapri.

"I'm listening."

"How long have you been looking at my lil sister? She only eighteen. So I'm wondering, how long you been waiting for the day until you was able to fuck with her? Huh?!"

Kapri scrunched up his face, removing the ice pack from his face. "The fuck you tryna say?"

"Pedophile ass nigga!" Montana spat looking at him disgustingly, "You a dirty ass nigga, cuz!

"What!" Kapri jumped up from his seat on the couch dropping the ice pack. Alyssa stood up standing in front of Kapri. "Nigga don't you ever disrespect me talm bout some pedophile. You know for a fact I ain't never looked at Alyssa that like before!

"Seems to me like I don't know shit. You ain't look at her like that because you saw her as yo little sister, right?"

"Fuck outta here." Kapri cursed.

"Man I'm outta here." Montana turned around walking to the door before he turned around and called out to Alyssa, "You foul on some real shit. You run to that nigga first and tell him shit about how that nigga been beating on you, but can't even come to yo blood to tell me shit, got yo friend coming up to the crib cause she worried bout you and shit. You out here playing two sides of the fence. But it's aight, cause I know what it is now."

"No, Montana can you just,"She said just as he walked out the door slamming it. She took a deep breath to keep from crying as Kapri touched her arm.

"You ain't gotta cry."

"He's gonna hate me for the rest of his life." She chuckled, but not because she found the whole situation funny. Just because, she had done a lot of messed up things to hurt Montana and she never meant to.